Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 10 Aug 18, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Breakfast was from our Walmart haul and stuff we brought from home.

Lunch was at Riverside Mill. They still had a breakfast station as well as lunch stuff (11:30). DD1&2 both had waffles.

DD1 was regular waffle and DD1 had the breakfast meal with gluten free waffles. Both as lovely as they look and the gf waffles were crunchy not gloopy.

DH had the double bacon cheeseburger. He really likes this, the meat patties are really beefy.

I had the make your own pasta. I had veggie with marinara sauce. Sooooo good!

Pudding was ice creams for the kids, both were gluten free and declared lovely.

DH and I had the carrot cake again. If you’re a carrot cake fan this is not to be missed. A fab version.

All meals one QS credit with drinks swapped for dessert as we had our refillable mugs.

Edited at 12:16 AM.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hey Jodie, hoping you're having a fabulous time - only just found this so will be following along from now
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
that double bacon cheeseburger looks right up my street
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 03:23 AM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Tea was at Animal Kingdom

DD1 had gluten free chicken strips. They didn’t look like much but she really enjoyed them and said they were nicer than Columbia Harbour House the other day. I had a taste and they were lovely.

DD2 and myself had chicken nuggets. DD2 was starving so actually ate some! DH had bacon cheeseburger and had no complaints. Kids had chocolate milk and we had water.

Old 11 Aug 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
CU2016
Getting Excited

Love seeing a GF review but feel I should point out for anyone GF reading this McDonald's chips are not considered GF in the US as they are made in a shared fryer. Maybe ok if your not sensitive to cross contamination which I'm guessing is the case with your daughter but thought I should point it out for the sake of anyone unaware reading this.
CU2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Just catching up. Looks like you are having a fab time .
Loving all the burgers and nuggets. My boys idea of a perfect holiday !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ll update with more photos when we get home and hopefully be a bit more descriptive as well.

However, in the meantime please be completely reassured that allergies are taken incredibly seriously at Disneyworld and been on the QSDP has not diminished our experience at all.

Some places even have menus that can be almost completely adapted to gluten free and some have additional allergy menus.

Food is always brought out separately and by a manager and is indicated by an allergen stick.
Old 21 Aug 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mmmmmm that carrot cake!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List