Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 19 Sep 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LauraAshley04
Serious Dibber

Mobile Club level

Can anyone give me their opinion if club level is actually worth it?

We are going for part of our honeymoon ( 5 nights) but taking our 13yr son. Still torn between HRH or LRP. We will be staying Oct half term hols.

Whats actually included? Did you benefit if your mainly at the parks?
LauraAshley04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

We loved club at royal Pacific and are doing again next year. We had breakfast every day and used the evening meal on 6 out of 7 days. Alcohol and drinks throughout the day as well. We did get a good deal but won't consider anything other than club now as drinks and snacks were so expensive. It was nice have the lounge area to chill out in as well. Happy planning
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Katenbeth
Imagineer

We have done club at HRH, it was a very good service, but I can’t for the life of me remember how much extra it cost, although it can’t have been too much or I wouldn’t have done it.
If you like a nibble and a tipple or two and plan to do some pool days, then I would put a price of around £70 per night to be good for the three of you.
Old 21 Sep 18, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
floridafan101
Very Serious Dibber

floridafan101's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We did club level at RPR for the first time this year. I think it cost us an extra £80? for the 5 of us for 1 night. It seemed like a lot but I do think we got our money’s worth in terms of breakfast on the day we arrived (checked in at 8) back for food in the evening and a few drinks 😉. Then breakfast on the day we checked out before heading into the parks for the morning plus we headed back there for drinks and a cool down before we left the hotel on our way to AMI. we took a few cans for the journey with us as well.
Would we do it again, yes I think so if it cost the same sort of difference for club vs an ordinary room.

2006 1st trip to Florida 2008 The return 2009 Its Florida again 2010 Florida again! 2011 Yes! Florida 2013 Florida please! 2015 Back to Florida 2016 California! 2017 New York (and beyond) 2018 East Coast Road Trip 2019 Florida one last time ... again!
floridafan101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Hidden mickey
Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked club level for our one night in October it was about £50 more, I figured worth it for the breakfast alone.
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Potterer
Very Serious Dibber

Just had club level in August at RPR. Well worth the money. Strolled to breakfast, choices of cereals, pastries, yoghurts, oatmeal, toast, bagels, fruit, tea, coffee, apple juice, hot chocolate, cans of fizzy drinks.

Then mid afternoon snacks, crisps in a giant bowl, goldfish crackers, pb & j sandwiches, granola bars, drinks.

4.30 - 6.30pm "royal relaxation" which for us was ground beef tacos, Spanish rice, flour tortillas, sour cream, salsa, tortilla chips, fruit and cheese platter. Another night was lemon chicken medallions with garlic butter sauce, greek pitta bread, fruit and cheese platter. They give you tiny plates but everyone goes back for more and more!

Then I think 8-9pm is sweet treats, cookies, little cakes or pastries.

We had 1 meal out whilst at Universal, instead we had slushies (Icees) and small snacks instead.

On the day of check out you have club access until 3pm. Totally worth it. We would definitely book it in the future as we are a family of 4 with 2 teen sons.
August 2019 CBBR & RPR Club level Post GCSE treat
Potterer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by floridafan101 View Post
We did club level at RPR for the first time this year. I think it cost us an extra £80? for the 5 of us for 1 night. It seemed like a lot but I do think we got our money’s worth in terms of breakfast on the day we arrived (checked in at 8) back for food in the evening and a few drinks 😉. Then breakfast on the day we checked out before heading into the parks for the morning plus we headed back there for drinks and a cool down before we left the hotel on our way to AMI. we took a few cans for the journey with us as well.
Would we do it again, yes I think so if it cost the same sort of difference for club vs an ordinary room.
Good to hear ,we have Club level at PBH for a 1 night stay which we got for a good price so aim to take full advantage of it. What’s the latest you can use Club on check out day.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 18, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post

We decided against it. It would have been about £60 per night more which is a lot more than we would spend on breakfast as there are only two of us. We would not come back to the hotel during the day and wanted to spend evenings on Citywalk not in the hotel. So for us, not worth it although I can see it could easily be for a larger group.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 18, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It’s great, we’ve done club at RPR and HRH and found RPR the better of the 2. More space and more food options.
No brainer for us with 5, if you like a drink, it could pay for itself in one night as the drinks at these hotels are expensive👍
We don’t really drink but we easily ate our way through the £80 per night it cost (stayed one night at each so 2 days food & drink)👍
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List