Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 27 Nov 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile Renting points - will it link to MDE?

Looking at renting some points from a fellow dibber.
Will the reservation link to my own MDE so I can book FP’s etc?
The owner wasn’t quite sure as they don’t use MDE.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Ears
VIP Dibber

Hi I've looked at other threads and on the USA site and yes you can. You need to link your accommodation reference number. I understand if you want to link another member who might have a separate booking that can also be done by adding them as friends first. I've never had a MDE so I'm not the best to reply - as only reading other threads. I understand you can then book FP and bands etc. I'm sure other dibb members will reply who have used this. Some replies have said could link immediately but others after 2 weeks? I'm sure your get better replies soon.
Old 27 Nov 18, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

I’ve rented a few times and it definitely links. You will get confirmation with a reservation number on link that to your MDE and you will be good to go to book FP and dining
Old 27 Nov 18, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Yes absolutely it will. We had two reservations this year for one trip and they overlapped by a day and even had one same person on both bookings , one was through Disney UK the other was rented points and it linked perfectly.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m not sure where I read this, but I’m sure that I saw that you must make sure you use exactly the same email for both for them to link correctly.
Noodlez is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

It links like any other booking. You need everything to match just like you do with every other booking.
YorkshireT is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

All sorted.
Reservation made and now linked to my MDE account.
Thanks for the replies. 👍
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List