Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 1 Nov 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Almost finished watching s2, one thing that’s struck me is that it would appear that Scott and Bobby are prime suspects and they are close relatives, if it was them how could they stand by while their bother/nephew sit in jail? It’s shocking!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 18, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Brendan’s lawyers are coming to UK for a tour.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Almost finished watching s2, one thing that’s struck me is that it would appear that Scott and Bobby are prime suspects and they are close relatives, if it was them how could they stand by while their bother/nephew sit in jail? It’s shocking!
I thought the same thing but would a sociopath have any feelings of guilt even to a relation?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 18, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I thought the same thing but would a sociopath have any feelings of guilt even to a relation?
You’re probably right there, but Scott is married to Brendan’s mom, surely she’d be suspicious, something doesn’t add up x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 18, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

I think Bobby did it and Scott helped him cover it up. I dont think they really cared much about Steven. They were probably a bit gutted when Brendon 'confessed' but rather him than them right?

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SmilingSammie View Post
I think Bobby did it and Scott helped him cover it up. I dont think they really cared much about Steven. They were probably a bit gutted when Brendon 'confessed' but rather him than them right?
I agree. Cant believe that Steven Avery is still in prison with all this new evidence. Think he at least deserves a re trial. Poor Brendan. I feel so sorry for him
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I agree. Cant believe that Steven Avery is still in prison with all this new evidence. Think he at least deserves a re trial. Poor Brendan. I feel so sorry for him
But as far as the state are concerned there are 36 million reasons for them to blind eye all the evidence. Obviously I'm not a lawyer or even had any dealings with the UK criminal legal system but they do not want to be proved negligent or worse in this case because them they will have to pay the $36 million damages for the last time they c***** it up!
Old 4 Nov 18, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by parisdisneyfan View Post
But as far as the state are concerned there are 36 million reasons for them to blind eye all the evidence. Obviously I'm not a lawyer or even had any dealings with the UK criminal legal system but they do not want to be proved negligent or worse in this case because them they will have to pay the $36 million damages for the last time they c***** it up!
I totally agree. If it hadnt been for the 36 million he probably wouldnt have even been charged. Would just like to think that justice would be served by some one in the legal system having a conscience. That guy has spent most of his life and probably the remainder of it,in prison, for something that he didnt do. Or at least thats the way I see it.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 18, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by parisdisneyfan View Post
There are way more than 36m reasons now. That was just for the first time... the case a second time around would probably be $100m plus, so even more reason for them to keep him inside.
Old 5 Nov 18, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
It would also probably involve prosecuting several police officers if they were to be freed. Not going to happen unfortunately.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List