Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 4 Dec 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney1sttimers View Post
I was last in Singapore about 25 years ago so bound to see some changes!

Booked our Universal tickets last night as its part of the girls Xmas reveal - they don't even know they are going to Australia - makes a change from a Florida reveal! One day ticket for 3 adults over 12 and 1 child cost a total of €183, thats euros not sterling though.
€180 is about 180 quid these days

could i ask where you bought them from ? seems a lot of options online
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 18, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney1sttimers
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
€180 is about 180 quid these days

could i ask where you bought them from ? seems a lot of options online
I booked direct with Resorts World Sentosa. Don't know when you are going but I also looked at Klook and they have an offer on at the moment with a saving of about €5 pp but its only available up till beginning of April.
Disney1sttimers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
thesorcerer
VIP Dibber

Tagging on too this too. Were going in July.

Sunridge Woods, Davenport. 2010
Disney Wilderness Lodge Christmas 2014
Vista Cay Apartments 2014
Sunridge Woods... again. 2017
Singapore 2019 (Universal, Whoop, Whoop)
Disneyland Hotel DLP (CANCELLED)
"Ooo-oooo! Big summer celebratory blowout" 2022
thesorcerer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Alidoll
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Can I add my name...hoping to go to Singapore in October (Scottish half term holidays). Anyone know if Universal will be busy midweek? Done Disney World crowds then and hoping for a little less manic.
Alidoll is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alidoll View Post
Can I add my name...hoping to go to Singapore in October (Scottish half term holidays). Anyone know if Universal will be busy midweek? Done Disney World crowds then and hoping for a little less manic.
Keeping in mind that I haven't been to Universal Studios Singapore for over a year now...

October is usually the month of end of year exams for primary/secondary/junior college students, so there probably won't be many local kids at Universal that month. That being said some exams finish halfway through October so it could get busier after that. There are also usually a few random exam marking days in October where primary school students won't be in school, but only the highest level (Primary 6) will be done with exams; everyone else will probably be studying for exams during that time!

So as a very vague prediction, there may not be that many local students in Universal during midweek October, as school is still in session and most of the students will be having exams then.

However I have no idea what the tourist crowd at Universal will be like in October!
Old 9 Feb 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstwdw
Imagineer

Mobile

This is a bit of an old post that I came across when looking for something else.

I live walking distance from US, Singapore. It’s only small and midweek should be very quiet. If you’re here in Oct then the Halloween Horror nights will be on. It’s a ticketed event but great fun.
Mrstwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List