Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 Nov 18, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Joellybum
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
Mike Myers? It was a nod to Wayne’s World. 🙂
I meant Adam Lambert! I could tell straight away... it was the eyes... 👀
Joellybum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Saw this last night and absolutely loved it!

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 18, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Puddle5
Apprentice Imagineer

Puddle5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Amazing film!
Puddle5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 18, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gingerskeet
Proud to wear my Ears

Completely missed Adam Lambert but was busy spotting other actors and trying to remember what else they were in - im a geek like that!- just an excuse to go see it again.

11 of us went with ages ranging from 84 to 12 and all of us were singing along at the end - the whole cinema was - haven't stopped listening to Queen since. I remember the day of Live Aid even though I was only 6! Had no interest tbh at the time but I'd love to experience it now.
Clear Creek 2001. Windsor Hills 2003. I-Drive 2004. Sunset Lakes 2005. Indian Creek 2006. Runaway Beach Club 2007. Rolling Hills 2008. I-Drive 2009. Sunset Lakes 2010. Primrose Drive 2015. Emerald Island 2019.
Gingerskeet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

OMG, what an outstanding film. I was in tears, so many memories, and so sad that such a legend died . Loved every second of it, time flew by. Wish someone had warned me to take hankies! A must see xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Finally caught this. To say they'd sacked the director three quarters through, and it was finished by the legend Dexter Fletcher, it didn't show it.
Thought it was fantastic. Huge Freddie/ Queen fan, seen them twice with Adam Lambert, brilliant, but alas never saw them with Freddie .
It did make me tear up at the end, and that never happens to me.

Edited at 10:57 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Finally caught this. To say they'd sacked the director three quarters through, and it was finished by the legend Dexter Fletcher, it didn't show it.
Thought it was fantastic. Huge Freddie/ Queen fan, seen them twice with Adam Lambert, brilliant, but alas never saw them with Freddie .
It did make me tear up at the end, and that never happens to me.
Wow YT, you're late to the party I have seen this film more times than I will admit to and am going again on Thursday which will probably be the last time before it leaves the cinemas. I've also been a Queen fan since the 70s and think Rami captured the essence of Freddie so well. I cried too...lots
fudgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by fudgie View Post
Wow YT, you're late to the party I have seen this film more times than I will admit to and am going again on Thursday which will probably be the last time before it leaves the cinemas. I've also been a Queen fan since the 70s and think Rami captured the essence of Freddie so well. I cried too...lots
I normally am Fudgie.
Totally missed that Adam Lambert was in it as well.
Old 21 Jan 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I normally am Fudgie.
Totally missed that Adam Lambert was in it as well.
Yeah, he was the dodgy looking trucker. Did you spot Brian and Roger behind Princess Diana in the "real" Live Aid footage?
fudgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by fudgie View Post
Yeah, he was the dodgy looking trucker. Did you spot Brian and Roger behind Princess Diana in the "real" Live Aid footage?
Missed that as well Fudgie, I need to be more observant!