Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 22 Jun 17, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Question disney at primark what have you found?

Our store isn't the greatest and any disney stock they get in seems to go pretty quick or be in tiny sizes but I found these yesterday

you hardly ever find any stitch stuff over here so that's my holiday pj bottoms sorted. They are actually regular shorts but a little short for me to wear out. DD got some tinkerbell ones
They had the chip purses back in very cute but not practical due to shape I thought selling fast though
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Just got those about 20 minutes ago for my eldest daughter she's stitch mad 😀, didnt have the chip purse I'm desperate for one of those for youngests birthday but managed chip mug last week they were just putting them on till points and limiting customers to one so catching onto all the greedy ebayers at last maybe 😡😡
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

No adult Disney clothing in any of my local stores this year. I asked about it and was told they wernt getting any in

Got some nice t-shirts in it last year
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got the neck pillows , mickey and Minnie ( cue tutting from dh lol) and some lovely sparkle black mickey ears . And a wonderful , amazing person got me a chip mug eternally grateful for that x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
rachael1991
Helping Minnie

rachael1991's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I follow disneyfind on Instagram, she's based up Newcastle (which is my nearest primark) she posted there was a new Pocahontas nightshirt! So rare to find Poca on anything so I'm heading up later today, will probably buy a bigger size and wear as a dress for next trip 😀
WDW Honeymoon... 2021?
rachael1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I found the Mickey head backpack in my local store yesterday. I had been hunting for it for months so was thrilled to find it!

I'm trying to lay off on any more clothing as I (literally) have the next two holidays worth of outfits planned but I really like those Stitch shorts! Didn't see them in my store though.

Disappointed not to see any Mickey ears, I have 'real' Disney ones but they are so uncomfortable, I'd have been interested to try the Primark ones out.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I got the neck pillows , mickey and Minnie ( cue tutting from dh lol) and some lovely sparkle black mickey ears . And a wonderful , amazing person got me a chip mug eternally grateful for that x
Lol he might be moaning now but when he's cream crackered on that flight home he will think they are the best thing ever... 😂😂 and you can return the gratitude if ever you see that bloomin chip purse on your travels lol 😉😉
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Lol he might be moaning now but when he's cream crackered on that flight home he will think they are the best thing ever... 😂😂 and you can return the gratitude if ever you see that bloomin chip purse on your travels lol 😉😉

I keep looking don't worry x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

I was going to post about this the other day. My local primark is Oxford Street (so not exactly a small one!) and they haven't had anything in for ages. Quite a lot of Harry Potter stuff in at the moment but other than the odd Mickey T-shirt I haven't seen much at all.

I wonder if they have just cut back massively on Disney t-shirts or if they don't have the license for it anymore.

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post

I keep looking don't worry x
Saw those today Sam , me and Lilly were walking about in primark with em on, pretty decent for a couple of quid too x