Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 4 Apr 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Run Disney Runners

Hi Guys I have created this thread as there is no longer a social group...so hopefully we can chat here.

I am just getting ready to leave soon for Star wars ..signing up for Dopey next week too!
Old 4 Apr 18, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Andy0502
Excited about Disney

We’ll be there DW (Piglet38) & myself - doing the 10K

Have a good run, be nice to see some sunshine for a change
Andy0502 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andy0502 View Post
We’ll be there DW (Piglet38) & myself - doing the 10K

Have a good run, be nice to see some sunshine for a change

Brill...are you dressing up? My DD has just turned 10 she is doing her first 10K..we are doing the 5K too..i dread getting her up for the early starts lol
Old 4 Apr 18, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post

I've got Princess 2019 to look forward to but DLP in Sept this year! Thanks for starting the thread I'm hoping to be more active now that I've got some Disney races to look forward to
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Angeshall
Trying for More Ears

I'm doing the half at DLP in September! So, so, so excited. We fly on the Thursday evening and are there for 4 nights staying at the New York hotel. Already planning my outfit!
Angeshall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Yey how exciting, I’m 30 next year so hoping to do a half then looking forward to all your running tips and pics
Old 4 Apr 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsamac View Post
I've got Princess 2019 to look forward to but DLP in Sept this year! Thanks for starting the thread I'm hoping to be more active now that I've got some Disney races to look forward to
I know I’ve asked this before but can’t remember the answer, do DLP only do one a year and is it always in September? Xx
Old 4 Apr 18, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Angeshall
Trying for More Ears

Yes, just one run weekend at DLP. The half is run on the Sunday morning, which this year is 23 September. Try and find a 10 miler to do, it's a good distance to help you step up to the half. I did the Liverpool 10 mile road race two weeks back, it's was fab.

Kirkby milers do a 10 miler around Knowsley safari park in October if you fancy it.

I've got a couple of 10Ks coming up and then the Rock n Roll half in May. Day before we fly to Orlando!
Angeshall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Angeshall View Post
Yes, just one run weekend at DLP. The half is run on the Sunday morning, which this year is 23 September. Try and find a 10 miler to do, it's a good distance to help you step up to the half. I did the Liverpool 10 mile road race two weeks back, it's was fab.

Kirkby milers do a 10 miler around Knowsley safari park in October if you fancy it.

I've got a couple of 10Ks coming up and then the Rock n Roll half in May. Day before we fly to Orlando!
Oh fantastic good luck with those. I have signed up to the Kirby milers 10 miler so hopefully see you there! I’m doing tatton 10k on Sunday if anyone is doing that? (I’ll be wearing a bright green top and bright pink trainers)

Our running group have made their own medals to raise money for charity so I’ve set myself a target of running 10 miles (in one go) in April, most I’ve done is 8 😰 xx
Old 4 Apr 18, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Fillmore10
Proud to wear my Ears

Back in business

Well done Jockey, we are back in the RunDisney business and general running chat Good luck to everyone training out there. No RD races for me at the moment but I have the Cathedral to Castle Run this Sunday 10 mile multi terrain, Lichfield to Tamworth and whilst it's not Disney Tamworth has a castle
Fillmore10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List