Old 4 Aug 18, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Well done
We are still waiting (not so patiently) for Virgin & others to release our return date (around 12 July) .. hopefully we find a good price
I've just run a dummy booking with my return date of 18th July, so you should be good to go now.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Captain Ethan
VIP Dibber

Hi we're travelling 22nd June till 10th July, package holiday with virgin, though going to add a night at HRH and possibly Disney.
Just booked our seats in the bubble (Dibbers row already taken ) Not many seats left up there so thought i'd better book quick! Flight times have been changed already, so hope Virgin don't do so again and we lose our precious seats.
V-room and private transfers sorted just need the cash to pay for it all now. Let the planning begin ...
Old 4 Aug 18, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
I've just run a dummy booking with my return date of 18th July, so you should be good to go now.
I am looking at (possibly) booking with Virgin atlantic directly, flight only, they are not released yet
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!

Edited at 10:26 PM.
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
flutterby
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Well done
We are still waiting (not so patiently) for Virgin & others to release our return date (around 12 July) .. hopefully we find a good price
Thanks, I'm not as patient as you!
Saw a price I was happy with and booked. Also booked our seats in the bubble, Jon's favourite place to sit and the extra leg room ones for his parents.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a good flight price
Old 8 Aug 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
kayandjojo
a Friend of the DIBB

Joining the club...

3rd Trip of a lifetime, 1st time DIY

Flying out June 1st Gatwick - MCO with Virgin for 21 nights staying at POR with a couple of nights at HRH in the middle. May change this to the Portofino thou... Any reviews?
kayandjojo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Originally Posted by kayandjojo View Post
Joining the club...

3rd Trip of a lifetime, 1st time DIY

Flying out June 1st Gatwick - MCO with Virgin for 21 nights staying at POR with a couple of nights at HRH in the middle. May change this to the Portofino thou... Any reviews?
We go to POFQ 3 days after you, might see you around
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'm hoping to join the June 2019 club. We usually fly the GLA-LGW-MCO route but the last leg of the return journey is proving problematic at the moment with an 8 hour gap between arriving at LGW and leaving for GLA. It's the same every day for a week so I'm hoping that more flights will be released soon. As soon as that happens I'll be booking 21 nights from around 25 June.

Busy planning Florida holiday number 17
LoveHolidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve booked virgin for flight car and enclave suites on I-drive.
Going on 11th June. Returning 2nd July. Booked v-room and got bubble seats (been told on here dibbers row?)
Thought it was a good deal/price. All paid for now.
Just need to book insurance next week, car parking at airport,esta and park tickets.
Only doing Disney as kids are both young. Hoping to go every few years and do universal another time.

Just need to lose some pounds and will be sorted.

Only ever been for two weeks but hubby convinced me to go for three 😁
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
I’ve booked virgin for flight car and enclave suites on I-drive.
Going on 11th June. Returning 2nd July. Booked v-room and got bubble seats (been told on here dibbers row?)
Thought it was a good deal/price. All paid for now.
Just need to book insurance next week, car parking at airport,esta and park tickets.
Only doing Disney as kids are both young. Hoping to go every few years and do universal another time.

Just need to lose some pounds and will be sorted.

Only ever been for two weeks but hubby convinced me to go for three 😁
Wow.. 3 weeks Lucky you! I wouldn't need much convincing

Dibbers row I think is the back row in the bubble? Row 79 or 80
Old 13 Aug 18, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We’re going on are 4th trip in June. Have a week booked offsite with discovery cove and sea world tickets from the 2nd until the 9th at the clarion inn LBV then 2 weeks on site at Disney with dining plan. Plan on going to discovery cove on are first morning and have a week relaxing and shopping before the madness of the Disney bubble!

Cannot wait!
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List