Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 30 Aug 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bugsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Can we join ?

Just booked to go back to Disney for the first time since 2014. It’s my 50th , my Daughters 18th and our 20th wedding anniversary in 2019.

Booked flights from Manchester with TC on the 30th of June returning on the 21st of July.
14 nights at the Beach Club with Dining for the 4 of us ( I have 2 girls)
7 nights in the Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld using points
MPV from Alamo
Tickets for the whole lot.

Will have to drive to Manchester from Dundee so booked rooms at the Crowne Plaza airport using points. Countdown starts when we leave the house on the 29th. Dead excited
Sequoia Lodge 2006,Sequoia Lodge 2008,Sequoia Lodge 2009,Old Key West 2010,Sequoia Lodge 2011,Old Key West 2012,Old Key West 2014,Royal Pacific Resort 2016,Anaheim 2016,Sequoia Lodge 2018,Beach Club 2019
Bugsy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 18, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

So whose booked their flights?

I’m waiting to see what Norwegian come up with for premium. We fly into Orlando but want to fly back from Ft Lauderdale/Miami.

Booked our villa at Sunset Lakes and another at Cape Coral but really not sure what to do about Cape Coral. I really want to go but reading about the Red Tide problems it’s making me worried.

Still need to book Clearwater hotel and Keys accommodation.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 18, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
davidfrankland
New Poster (4)

Hey, we are so excited to of booked our July '19 trip.

There is me, Wife, Daughter (12) Son (10)

This will be out first trip to Orlando and we are so excited. We went to DLP earlier this year and the kids loved it, which gave us the bug to book next year to Florida.

We are flying via Gatwick from Glasgow on Tuesday 2nd July for 14 nights and staying at the Animal Kingdom lodge. Glad I got those flights booked as soon as they became available and at a very good price, as availability is virtually non-existent unless you want to transfer from Gatwick to Heathrow (no thank you)

Our Son - who has been diagnosed with Autism, is such a gentle guy but gets very distressed with queuing and waiting. This is where super planning, with FastPlus+ will come in along with DAS. The team at DLP were absolutely fantastic and really made his trip assisting him, I have no doubt Florida will be no different.

Very excited to finally be doing this trip and yes the planning of what we are doing each day has already started
davidfrankland is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 18, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
mjic4
Getting Excited

We would love to be part of the group...
Flying from Glasgow on 6th July and staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We are really excited to be staying on site this year. Traveling later than usual due to school holidays but the countdown is on!
Can't wait to hear what everyone else is planning.
Old 2 Sep 18, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disney Dizzy View Post
So whose booked their flights?

I’m waiting to see what Norwegian come up with for premium. We fly into Orlando but want to fly back from Ft Lauderdale/Miami.

Booked our villa at Sunset Lakes and another at Cape Coral but really not sure what to do about Cape Coral. I really want to go but reading about the Red Tide problems it’s making me worried.

Still need to book Clearwater hotel and Keys accommodation.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.
We booked Norwegian PE last weekend @ £5474 for 5 adults LGW-MCO. I'm not sure if they would charge extra for a different return airport.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 18, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mjic4 View Post
We would love to be part of the group...
Flying from Glasgow on 6th July and staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We are really excited to be staying on site this year. Traveling later than usual due to school holidays but the countdown is on!
Can't wait to hear what everyone else is planning.
You fly the same day as us only we are flying from Belfast
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tibbe
Trainee Dibber

We’re July19’ers as well
There’s me, DH, DS, DD and Dnephew.
Going 6th-25th July
Flying TC from man-Mco
1st night Aventura Hotel then 2 nights RPR then villa at Acadia Estates for 16 nights.
Everything booked except Aventura and RPR which I plan to book through Hotels.com and use my Tesco clubcard rewards.
Old 3 Sep 18, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
We booked Norwegian PE last weekend @ £5474 for 5 adults LGW-MCO. I'm not sure if they would charge extra for a different return airport.
I contacted Norwegian to ask how I book a multi-Centre flight and was told I have to book two separate flights. I keep checking but they haven’t posted premium costs for return flights yet - although premium plus are there! I was really hoping for under £1k each for both flights.

What are your flight dates? Have you flown Norwegian before?
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disney Dizzy View Post
I contacted Norwegian to ask how I book a multi-Centre flight and was told I have to book two separate flights. I keep checking but they haven’t posted premium costs for return flights yet - although premium plus are there! I was really hoping for under £1k each for both flights.

What are your flight dates? Have you flown Norwegian before?
We fly out 27th June, returning 18th July. We have never flown Norwegian before, we usually fly Virgin. I must confess that my finger hovered over the "Book" button for quite a while! There was not much in the prices, about £216 if I recall correctly, but we liked the earlier departure time and I was keen to try the Dreamliner. Down side was the early departure on the return leg, but as we are there for 3 weeks a late PM departure is no real hardship.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Lovely to see lots of others joining in to the July '19 thread. I am please that my count down has dropped below 300 days since it was up at 460 something days when we first booked.

I have done a few checks looking at costs for the part of our trip we booked with TC which is flights, car hire, 6 night at Rosen in at Point and 3 nights at RPR now that indirect flights are out. We have a booking directly with Disney too. Pleased to see that the best prices I am getting are only a couple of hundred pounds cheaper than we are paying and that is for indirect flights rather than the direct flights we have booked. Phew!

We booked at hotel in Glasgow for the night before we fly last week. Just wondering when to start getting DH and DS to start looking at menus now. Our ADR date is 2nd January. I have quite a good idea about places I would like to eat (we have 12 days of DDP at the start of the holiday) as expect that they will mostly be happy to go with what I think but would prefer for them to have an input.

Do other people have any type of rough itinerary/ADR wish list yet?
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List