Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 1 May 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
We are returning ‘home’ again to Coronado Springs fliying Virgin. Booked a great package with VH including QSDP.

CSR is perhaps one of the least known hotels at WDW and as a group of 2 adults, it suits us to a tee. The rooms which will all have been refurbed are equal in quality to any room that you would find at a delux resort. The eating options are also superior to any other moderate.

Currently a multi story extension is being built and this will be completed by the time we go. The 12 story building will house the new check in facility and on the top there will be a glass fronted
restaurant like the Cali Grill at Contemporary. Guests will be able to see the fireworks zat HS and Epcot (the land being so flat)

Whilst the CBR was available and is also undergoing work including the new Gondola from HS and Epcot, we felt that if this was completed by Sept 2019 which is possible, it would lead to a whole load of
guests visting CBR as a break from the parks which would place pressure on the resorts facilities and perhaps the busses. Could be wrong of course.

Disney332

Sounds good, I was leaning towards CSR and then DH saw POR on a Tim Tracker video and wanted to try there.
Must admit it does sound lovely so maybe next time.
Old 1 May 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

[QUOTE=Taffy1959;13225483]
Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post

Booked to go on the 6th for 2 weeks POFQ. We will probably do 1 night in the middle at HRH as we have before. We are already starting to think of MNSSHP costumes![/QUOT

We've only stayed onsite once and then just 2 nights at SSR so really looking forward to Port Orleans.
We might do MNSSHP again this year too.
POR is lovely, I go for FQ as it suits me better but we walked over to riverside last year and thought it looked really nice. Its worth doing the walk as it's really pretty and FQ is worth a look around (if only to get some beignets!)
I don't think we could go at this time of year and not do MNSSHP, fingers crossed they don't hike the ticket price too much for 2019!

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by MusicMadMegs View Post
12th September. Two weeks AKL with DDP!
Sounds great and on my birthday too
Old 2 May 18, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
xmelaniee
Getting Excited

500 days today for us until our honeymoon yaaaay!

14th September - 28th September
5 Nights at Beach Club
9 Nights at a Villa!

Still need to book flights at the end of this year, but Disney, Villa and Universal tickets all booked
Old 2 May 18, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

We're booked for 6th Sept, flying from Glasgow with VA & staying in a villa at Tuscan Hills.

Really excited, first time we've stayed in a villa (previously stayed at Cabana Bay & International Drive) and first trip for my boy who will be 3 when we go... counting down the days

Edited at 11:53 AM.
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
anfield05
Imagineer

anfield05's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Hi there we plan on going to have a look around AKL this year, I've always wanted to see it but never managed it.
We had visited a few times on previous trips but could afford to stay, last September we bit the bullet and had the most amazing time there so much so that were heading back 😀Xx
HILTON BONNET CREEK MARCH 2014
ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE SEPTEMBER 2017
anfield05 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyEars2
Earning My Ears

26th September for two weeks at Caribbean Beach with DDP
Sep 2019 - Disney's Caribbean Beach
MickeyEars2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
[QUOTE=kellsbells;13225621]
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
POR is lovely, I go for FQ as it suits me better but we walked over to riverside last year and thought it looked really nice. Its worth doing the walk as it's really pretty and FQ is worth a look around (if only to get some beignets!)
I don't think we could go at this time of year and not do MNSSHP, fingers crossed they don't hike the ticket price too much for 2019!
We'll definitely be having a walk over to try the beignets.
Old 4 May 18, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Snowball18
Very Serious Dibber

That will be us! Looking to fly out 12th September. 5 nights at AKL then 9 nights in a villa
Snowball18 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
You will not be disappointed

Disney332
Might even twist DH arm to stay there one day