Old 8 Sep 18, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile Booking virgin special assistance

Hi guys need book special assistance for 3 of our party
There’s 16 of us
Is ref the letter on booking form begin with the letter E 🤔
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hi give Virgin Special Ass a ring they will help you.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 18, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by amandajane10 View Post
Hi give Virgin Special Ass a ring they will help you.
Thanks got it sorted 👍
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

Called Virgin Special Assistance today myself.

They booked all my seats (4 of us) for both flights and talked me through what Gatwick could offer and what to do when in the American airports. She also talked me through what Virgin can offer.

a very pleasant experience.

Just need our trip to hurry up now!
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

when i called special assistance she could only seat me and my son together, the rest of my family would need to pay and there are 5 of us. my son has cerebral palsy and is being assessed for autism. last time they seated us all together free of charge and that was before the autism!
They said they can request bulk head seats and get the rest of my family as close as possible to us but there are no promises basically. i did try explaining that if he goes into meltdown i will need my hubbys help.
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MTEC View Post
when i called special assistance she could only seat me and my son together, the rest of my family would need to pay and there are 5 of us. my son has cerebral palsy and is being assessed for autism. last time they seated us all together free of charge and that was before the autism!
They said they can request bulk head seats and get the rest of my family as close as possible to us but there are no promises basically. i did try explaining that if he goes into meltdown i will need my hubbys help.
Maybe you should phone back and say that they booked it for you before and you are extremely unhappy with the service you have now been provided with.

Also point out that its not nice for other passengers when your son has a melt down and would be best to have all his family star with him to minimise disruption for the rest of the travellers
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I agree, give tham another call, a different person taking the call may be mpre helpful. X
Old 19 Nov 18, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
fluffychicken
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This is probably because you have requested bulk head seats. They will only give these to the rest of the party if no one else on your flight needs them.
We don't request bulk head any more for that reason, we request the row Infront of the toilets and they allocate for the 4 of us.
fluffychicken is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 18, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by fluffychicken View Post
This is probably because you have requested bulk head seats. They will only give these to the rest of the party if no one else on your flight needs them.
We don't request bulk head any more for that reason, we request the row Infront of the toilets and they allocate for the 4 of us.
i didnt actually request bulkhead seats. Thats what they said. Last time we got just as you go on the plane near where the cabin crew sit. We were over 2 rows of 3. On the way upstairs they put us in the bubble.
I told them im not fussed where we sit as long as we are all together. They said at this moment in time they can only seat me and my son for free, I have to pay for the rest of us. OR they can.request bulkhead for me and charlie with the rest of my family behind us.
I think ill get my hubby to give them a ring.

Ive had several emails from.special assistance asking hoe.my son is getting on during surgery, when.he was in casts and now that the casts are off. Theyve requested that I give them an update in a month too.
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Thank you everyone. I just called them and theyve given us seats. I really am not bothered where we sit as long as we are together.
We have rows 33 & 34 going out and 55 & 56 coming home. May have to carry our son to the back of the plane but thats ok.