Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 7 Oct 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rockycat View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report, Charlie is gorgeous 😊 look forward to your next one.
Thank you so much! I'm excited to share our next Disney adventure soon!

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Definitely the right decision to ditch EMH!

Your breakfast plate is the plate of dreams

More excellent shopping today - glasses are so lovely, Christmas Pluto is the cutest thing ever and those pillow pals are fab aren't they - Charlotte adore hers (Dumbo naturally!)

Charlie's face on Ratatouille

Enjoyed your report so much, can't wait for the next instalment in Charlie's Disney adventures! Xxxx
Oh a Dumbo pillow pal must be the cutest thing ever! It's so soft, I'm tempted to buy myself one on our next trip!

Thank you so much for following along and for all the lovely comments... I will now be eagerly awaiting your WDW report after your January trip!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Aww loved this! You got such a lot done for it being your travel home day!

No crepe photo? God sake woman! Haha!

Glad you got on Ratatouille! Excited for the Epcot one!

Love the glasses, ornament and pillow! Fab purchases

Thanks for sharing Charlie’s first Disney experience! Roll on the next one xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 18, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
What a great last day. You fitted so much in!

The pillows are still used here for car journeys so money well spent!

Really enjoyed reading along. Looking forward to next years adventures.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

A lovely last day. Thank you for sharing Charlie’s first experience of Disney I’m looking forward to your September report already!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

[QUOTE=Lisa_Lollipop;13521801]On having a Google it seems that the Storybook canal boats opened in 1994 so definitely not new! When we were there in January last year the whole area where they were was shut so possibly they are only open in high season? Definitely worth checking out though, such a cute little ride!

You are going to love Ratatouille! Such a fun ride!

Thank you so much for reading!

Gosh it was there both times that we were there, our last time was August 2012, so am guessing it would have been open - can’t believe we missed it - ha ☺️
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ribena
Excited about Disney

ribena's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Have loved reading your report. Charlie is such a cutie! Excited to read about your next trip.
ribena is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww loved this! You got such a lot done for it being your travel home day!

No crepe photo? God sake woman! Haha!

Glad you got on Ratatouille! Excited for the Epcot one!

Love the glasses, ornament and pillow! Fab purchases

Thanks for sharing Charlie’s first Disney experience! Roll on the next one xxx
Got to make the most of every single Disney minute eh?!

I apologise for the lack of crepe photo, I can confirm it was delicious though!

Thank you so much for reading along and of course for all the lovely comments! xxx

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
What a great last day. You fitted so much in!

The pillows are still used here for car journeys so money well spent!

Really enjoyed reading along. Looking forward to next years adventures.

M x
I think I am definitely going to have to get myself a pillow pal... it would be the perfect snuggly companion for a long car journey!

Thank you so much for following along and for all the lovely comments!

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
A lovely last day. Thank you for sharing Charlie’s first experience of Disney I’m looking forward to your September report already!
Thank you so much for reading, I am so excited to share Charlie's first WDW with you!

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Gosh it was there both times that we were there, our last time was August 2012, so am guessing it would have been open - can’t believe we missed it - ha ☺️
It's quite hidden to be fair, we gave Paul's Mum very clear instructions of how to find us over there and they still couldn't find it! You will know to keep your eyes peeled this time though!

Originally Posted by ribena View Post
Have loved reading your report. Charlie is such a cutie! Excited to read about your next trip.
Thank you so much for reading, so great to know you enjoyed it... it makes all the hours of writing so worthwhile!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahhh I am sad this is over! A lovely last day though, although I am super shocked about the lie-in! You’ve changed 😹

I want to ride Ratatouille! I keep thinking about a sneaky DLP trip next year. I also fancy a pillow pet of my own, glad to see from the comments that I’m not alone!

Have loved every moment of this. Bring on the 2019 report! xxx
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhh I am sad this is over! A lovely last day though, although I am super shocked about the lie-in! You’ve changed 😹

I want to ride Ratatouille! I keep thinking about a sneaky DLP trip next year. I also fancy a pillow pet of my own, glad to see from the comments that I’m not alone!

Have loved every moment of this. Bring on the 2019 report! xxx
Haha what can I say... we have to get any extra sleep where we can these days!

I am very excited at the prospect of you having a DLP trip next year... a trip report will be a must of course!

Ok so it seems that the consensus is that it is totally acceptable for adults to have a pillow pet... it's going on my Disney shopping list! xxx
Old 19 Oct 18, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Ohhh I’m so sad this is over! I’ve enjoyed reading it so much...it’s got me so excited for Thomas’s first trip to DLP in May.
I absolutely can’t wait to ride Ratatouille, so pleased you got on it.
Your shopping was fab, love the Pillow Pet and that engraved glass is such a lovely keepsake xx

We finally got to Mallorca 4 days late and ended up having a fantastic time! Thomas was an absolute dream on the flight and loved being in the sea every day. He even started to say Mama for the first time.
Say Hello to the Sun is also our go to song to settle Thomas - in fact he attended his last Baby Sensory Class yesterday and graduated (I cried!). As I’m back to work in just 2.5wks.
I’m so looking forward to reading about your next Disney adventures... it’s been a pleasure xx

Edited at 07:35 AM.
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List