Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 4 Oct 18, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
Some big ego's for sure, but are they as big as the 3 sitting opposite them in the boardroom
My favourite bit is when they sit in the cab after being fired and spout further nonsense about how they will make their fortunes without Lord Sugars help blah blah blah. Anyone heard of any of them since? because I certainly have not.
Trout Pout who got sacked last night certainly seemed to have a chip on her shoulder.
How many times did she mention she was not middle class like all the other candidates? She would have become very irritating very quickly, pleased she went last night.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
New cafe for the losers this year... Looks fancier than one over past few years lol
When even they go over to the Caff DH always says they must have on their website or just on their window in massive letters
"As seen on The Apprentice"

What always amazes me about these people is the total lack of common sense they all have !

Edited at 03:24 PM.
THE WIZARD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So funny last night especially when the Maltese man offered them his wicker blind for 50 Euro’s and then the other girls bought one for 1 Euro what s bunch of numpties 🤪
Old 4 Oct 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Looks like a good line up of self important nobodies this year

Thought trout pout was unlucky last night yes she was gobby/irratating but good telly

Jackie should have went she threw the PM under a bus and did 9/10 of sodd all on the actual task

roll on next week
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post

I was surprised at who was fired last night, thought it should have been Jackie.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
The only place you'll hear the phrase "business acumen".
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 18, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just popped it on as OH and DS are out and I have the TV to myself 🎉
Urgh, ‘mumpreneur’
‘I’d rather cry in a sports car than a banger’
As for the one who’s beautiful AND intelligent... They are a bunch of arrogant wotsits aren’t they?
Love it 🤣

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 18, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Adcro View Post
I enjoy it for the most part, but I really hate that they clearly get them to read out these ridiculous personal goals and ego boosting sounding things to make them look unlikable, but to push the edgy competition business-shark type image.

Although to be honest, it needs a rejig. Who cares about working for Alan Sugar? He's not exactly the business magnate he once was, nor overly appreciated and admired on the world stage. He can't even realistically point when saying "you're fired".

Question is, who would be a good replacement?
Mike Ashley
Old 7 Oct 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dogken View Post
Mike Ashley
thats not even funny...

#ashleyout
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

tough task last night imo

but both teams messed it up how on earth WH Smith wanted was it 10k copies of that mc gogo thing !

think the right bloke went though mentioning all the negatives in a pitch..