Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Oct 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Fear the Walking Dead

I’m always behind on watching stuff.. anyway, last night season 1, episode 1 of FTWD done. But I was feeling narked watching it “who IS that guy.. ? He’s been in something else and I can’t think what!” Then I shouted”it’s Tom Riddle, young Tom Riddle!” I had to check on IMDB to make sure though

We had to start a new box set as just finished Stranger Things. Oh I really liked that.

Leaving season 9 of The Walking Dead until they’ve all been on and can blast them probably over Christmas.

We still have Game of Thrones to watch but I don’t know, I just can’t get excited about it?

Any other recommendations? We’ve done 24, Prison Break and Breaking Bad.

Edited at 10:26 PM.
Bridget is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

If you like zombie things how about Z Nation , 3 series now on Netflix . Watched the first 2 episodes last night and really enjoyed it .
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix) is really good.
Old 22 Oct 18, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I wish I could watch Fear The Walking Dead but had to give up. I just couldn't keep watching. It made the episodes at Herschells Farm in The Walking Dead look good.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

It took me a few episodes to get into FTWD, and looking forward to seeing the next series, whereas Z Nation starts off well then gets ridiculous and I couldn’t watch the last series.
We are enjoying Designated Survivor.
I don’t understand the comment on the episodes at Herschel’s Farm, they are my favourite bits 😀, although I have watched WD series 1 at least a dozen times 😂
Don’t put off watching GOT! You need to watch it!
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Weddingnyc View Post
It took me a few episodes to get into FTWD, and looking forward to seeing the next series, whereas Z Nation starts off well then gets ridiculous and I couldn’t watch the last series.
We are enjoying Designated Survivor.
I don’t understand the comment on the episodes at Herschel’s Farm, they are my favourite bits 😀, although I have watched WD This series 1 at least a dozen times 😂
Don’t put off watching GOT! You need to watch it!
I liked Herschel’s Farm too. I am enjoying FTWD. Episode 4 tonight.. yes, will watch GOT over Christmas I think
Old 22 Oct 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

If you liked Breaking Bad, you may like Ozark on Netflix.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 02:48 AM  
Link to this Post
jheaton
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
If you like horror stories try Penny Dreadful

The actors in it are superb, Timothy Dalton,Helen Mcrory,Josh Hartnett,Rory Kinnear,Eva Green
1995 OKW/1997 Villa/ Gulf /2000 Villa/Rotunda /2002 Villa/Rotunda/2004 Southern Dunes/ AMI/2006 West Stonebridge/2007 Bradenton/2009 Sandy Ridge/2011Sandy Ridge/ AMI /2012SSR/2012Esprit/2013 SSR/2013 2wks AMI/2014 AMI/2015 OKW/2015 AMI/2016 AMI/ Bonita Springs/2017 2weeks Bellavida/2018 AMI/2019 Bonita Springs and Universal/2022 Gulf Coast Hurricane Ian/2023POFQ
jheaton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 18, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jheaton View Post
If you like horror stories try Penny Dreadful

The actors in it are superb, Timothy Dalton,Helen Mcrory,Josh Hartnett,Rory Kinnear,Eva Green
I've just watched the trailer - looks good. I know Rory Kinnear from Count Arthur Strong LOL!
Old 26 Oct 18, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

Watched Breaking Bad?... you need to watch Better Call Saul. Great in it's own right but fantastic to see all the BB references and links

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List