Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 12 Nov 18, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

The offers in the brochure are just to inform you what is coming up. They have loads at them at the front of our local stores for anybody to pick up. Also, they automatically apply the savings at checkout
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I don't really think it's much of a bargain there personally. We buy the birthday cakes and wraps and sandwiches if we are having a party. I am on my sons membership and he seems to mainly buy water and toilet rolls but there are six of them so it's a bit different from us two.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

I am a secondary card holder to my husbands account and I still get all the same offers. Like Colette says they are automatically applied at the checkout for me or him. The booklets just let you know what is coming up.

You can take out membership in your own name if you meet their criteria. Its usually more expensive than a secondary card membership and no real benefit. I have never had £15 off £100 so he must have a business membership. I have one because I, and my husband, are civil servants so we qualify for the individual rate.

Edited at 05:49 PM.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

As others have said we have a Trade membership my parents are on our account and they have their own online account. There is a discount voucher coming up online but its very rare they have discount vouchers to be honest but when they do they are open to every member not just the card holder.
Old 12 Nov 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

We have executive membership so that's probably true and I think I remember dh saying that's what the discount was now.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I don't really think it's much of a bargain there personally. We buy the birthday cakes and wraps and sandwiches if we are having a party. I am on my sons membership and he seems to mainly buy water and toilet rolls but there are six of them so it's a bit different from us two.
It's not about things being cheaper, they sometimes have things you can't buy other places
I've just got a gorgeous puffa coat for £70 which yoiveoukdnt get in the shops here
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

If you want to see the offer they show them on the website as well as the broucher in store costco/offers.
All members (primary or secondary)have access to all offers. Its only if the primary signs up to the executive (which costs more) they get cashback.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Solterra
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Sorry if this sounds harsh I don’t want to offend you but your friend is doing you a favour by adding you for £16 on his account. They don’t earn anything from this the executive card just earns off the main account holder and spouse card. Nothing off the associated accounts. Hope this helps.
Solterra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

As others have said, I have a business executive account and have never have £15 off £100 shop. The only vouchers I get are cashback of 2% on what I spend. I spend loads there and it just covers my fee.

If you are a secondary cardholder on his account , you are getting a cheaper rate of membership that having and account on your own and extended opening hours if it’s a business rather than an individual account. Any of the offers are applicable to you and will be automatically deducted at the till

I don’t find it cheaper shopping there but the food is good quality
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Solterra View Post
Sorry if this sounds harsh I don’t want to offend you but your friend is doing you a favour by adding you for £16 on his account. They don’t earn anything from this the executive card just earns off the main account holder and spouse card. Nothing off the associated accounts. Hope this helps.
I am not offended, but honestly, we do treat him every time he takes us, we bought a meal last time and it came to £70 !

We rarely save money. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List