Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Nov 18, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
chippyminton
slightly serious Dibber

josefseibel/collection...eibel-tonga-25

I swear by these - comfortable footbed, leather lined and infinitely adjustable. They do survive the rain, although wading back to Portofino Bay in a thunderstorm last August wasn’t ideal!
chippyminton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I mainly wore a pair of George flip flops with padded soles. They were £10. Amazing.

Hubby really struggles with his feet. He wore Skechers Go Walks which were absolutely fine for 2 weeks, and then he started with blisters in our final week. Then he wore a pair of Disney bought flip flops. I think the problem was that he didn't alternate footwear. We're still learning... hopefully we'll crack it for next year.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

I wear Birkenstock Gizehs. To be fair I pretty much wear them all year round until it's too cold as I really don't like having warm feet. I find them to be amazingly comfortable and can keep going all day in them.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieandCarl
Trainee Dibber

I love saltwater sandals, I took a pair of those and some trainers last year and I had no problems! Xx
EllieandCarl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
It's fleece padding that you stick to your feet, so that gets rubbed instead of your foot. We've got some that came in sheet firm, so you just cut it to shape and size. Boots sell it, as do Amazon
boots/boots-pharmace...sheet-10115049
amazon/gp/aw/s/ref...=moleskin+feet
Thanks Vicky...am going to DLP next weekend so might order some and try it, always suffer with my feet!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fancealot
Getting Excited

I've always got hot feet, so much that during the summer months i'm always in sandals, but going to parks I have to wear proper shoes so I go with my skechers and I ALWAYS wear trainer socks with them due to sweaty feet (and also have charcoal inserts in them when not being worn to negate the smells!), but on non-park days i'll be wearing my sandals, I typically wear birkenstock Arizona sandals which are heaven for my feet, in the past i've had Teva sandals - great but stink after a short amount of time (and I can't get rid of it even with scrubbing) Merrell sandals - really hurt and rubbed my feet, never again! and Crocs flip flops which were nice but due to being a plasticky/rubber type of material my feet would sweat and slip and slide so not very good.