Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Nov 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Just to add, we will post details of how we use our dining credits as the report goes on. We started the first 2-3 days paying for water and cokes but soon realised we could use credits for these as we were not going to use them otherwise. Although we also start eating more snacks as the holiday goes on too.

The resort mugs were great for us too as we were so close to the food court at FQ, we could just pop down for drinks when we wanted.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Boardwalk really was peaceful and we enjoyed looking around as we'd never been there before. I think on another trip I'd like to go to Boardwalk during the evening, as I think it would look really pretty then.

I think it was because Georgia was sitting down that I didn't notice her but it was already really hot and I needed to sit down.

It was disappointing that Starlord and Groot weren't there but I hope they bring them back when the Guardians of the Galaxy ride opens.

It was ironic how the fire alarm went off at the Boardwalk, we lost each other and the door lock broke on the same day but yet we had a brilliant day in the parks! It was exhausting but we were really glad that we'd stayed in and saw the fireworks. It seemed the perfect end to our first day.
You will probably not believe how excited I was that you both replied!

If I'm honest I don't think you missed out with Starlord and Groot, as Starlord was a bit wet and well Groot doesn't really say much!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
You will probably not believe how excited I was that you both replied!

If I'm honest I don't think you missed out with Starlord and Groot, as Starlord was a bit wet and well Groot doesn't really say much!
It must be a boring Sunday afternoon if our replies were that exciting Abby 😂😂

I think Georgia had enough excitement that day meeting Flynn, so I don’t know if she could have coped with Starlord too 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a fabulous 18th Birthday for Georgia (apart from the "losing each other" incident).

That was a really busy day - you did loads. Toy Story Land sounds like it has amazing theming - hopefully I'll get to see it one day!

I can't think of a better way to finish off the day than watching the fireworks

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a fabulous 18th Birthday for Georgia (apart from the "losing each other" incident).

That was a really busy day - you did loads. Toy Story Land sounds like it has amazing theming - hopefully I'll get to see it one day!

I can't think of a better way to finish off the day than watching the fireworks
You will definitely have to visit Toy Story Land Lynda. We loved it, so many little details, we noticed different things each time we went there.

We weren’t sure we would manage the fireworks that first day but the adrenaline just kept us going. I know I was asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow that night 😀
Old 1 Dec 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This is a brilliant report, thank you. It's great to hear to different voices about each thing, really gives the report an extra depth.
Sounds like you had a fantastic time.
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ivegottadream View Post
This is a brilliant report, thank you. It's great to hear to different voices about each thing, really gives the report an extra depth.
Sounds like you had a fantastic time.
Thanks for reading, we are pleased you are enjoying it. We liked the idea of both adding bits to it, as we don’t always have the same opinions of things 😀

We did have a wonderful time as I hope the report shows. Hoping to add day 2 tomorrow as Georgia has no coursework to do 😃
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Great 1st day!
Breakfast looked great and I have to say I now wish we had fitted it in.

Impressive to do 2 parks on your first day. We had the same issue with snack credits and soon wished we started using them for drinks earlier.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Great 1st day!
Breakfast looked great and I have to say I now wish we had fitted it in.

Impressive to do 2 parks on your first day. We had the same issue with snack credits and soon wished we started using them for drinks earlier.
Thanks for reading. Bon Voyage was a brilliant breakfast for Georgia’s birthday, great food and characters. You should definitely try it on another trip.

I wasn’t sure we would manage MK that evening but as it was Georgia’s birthday we wanted to make the most of it. I’m pleased we did now though. We paid for our drinks for the first 2-3 days then realised we weren’t going to use our credits so even used them for some bottled water after that and still had loads to use for treats to bring home 😀
Old 18 Dec 18, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Happy Birthday Georgia!

That was so kind of the bus driver to make a special stop for you!

I agree about it being less awkward meeting face characters, I am awful at interpreting what the fur characters are trying to ‘say’.

I had to chuckle at 18-year-old Georgia getting lost. I’ve thought I’ve lost my boyfriend a few times in the parks but I’ve figured if you have a MagicBand then you can survive alone.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List