Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 27 Nov 18, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
fluffychicken
VIP Dibber

Mobile Primark

I could have spent a fortune on Disney stuff in primark today. Rucksack, toilet bags, Mickey head bath fizzes ect ect. It's a good job I haven't been paid yet.
fluffychicken is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I spent £80 in there last week, came out loaded with goodies. It’s such a great shop for Xmas gifts for everyone, particularly teenagers
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I do think it depends on where you live. Our local Primark is hopeless. Only stocks the basics, very rarely has any of the Disney stuff. Love going to Leeds which I think is the best branch I have been to. Liverpool branch stresses me out it is so big !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I do think it depends on where you live. Our local Primark is hopeless. Only stocks the basics, very rarely has any of the Disney stuff. Love going to Leeds which I think is the best branch I have been to. Liverpool branch stresses me out it is so big !
We live in an area without a great choice of shops. We have to travel to Cardiff or Swansea, both around 50 miles away, for any decent shops. We are lucky that our local town has a huge, quite new Primark though so it is possibly the only decent shop nearby.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 18, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Every Wednesday..I spend at least
Three hours walking around Primark in Liverpool...it's my therapy for the week😂
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 18, 01:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by fluffychicken View Post
I could have spent a fortune on Disney stuff in primark today. Rucksack, toilet bags, Mickey head bath fizzes ect ect. It's a good job I haven't been paid yet.
Maybe consider a credit card.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
cherub85
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I went in Primark in Birmingham yesterday. It’s open til 9 pm and was a horrible experience. It was so dirty and a complete jumble sale! Had none of the Disney stuff I was looking for! Will try again at my local store Rushden Lakes which is far nicer!
cherub85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 18, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cherub85 View Post
I went in Primark in Birmingham yesterday. It’s open til 9 pm and was a horrible experience. It was so dirty and a complete jumble sale! Had none of the Disney stuff I was looking for! Will try again at my local store Rushden Lakes which is far nicer!
I don't think they are taking care of the store as the new one is due to open shortly. There is a lovely one at the Fort Shopping Centre not too far away and easy and free parking.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I was in Liverpool Primark yesterday morning (as soon as it opened). It was great, empty, tidy and they had lots of Disney bits and pieces.

I got Harry Potter decs, sequin Mickey Head bauble, lots of Friends stuff and PJ’s.

They had tons of Mary Poppins things too.
Old 6 Dec 18, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I've been twice to the one in Norwich and spent over £50 each time. Going again on Saturday 😉
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List