Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Oct 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Mobile

Good news that Tesco are starting to payout. I claimed at 10.07 on the 23rd and still waiting. Fingers crossed 🙂
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by swiper View Post
My Tesco refund is in my account, but I have had nothing off Tesco to confirm this. The only reason I know about it is because I have been periodically checking my account!
I have had nothing yet - no refund, no message, very little communication - its pretty poor.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Good news that Tesco are starting to payout. I claimed at 10.07 on the 23rd and still waiting. Fingers crossed 🙂
I didn't get mine in until 9pm guess I am right at back of the queue
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

You tesco people are lucky 😊. Just rang Virgin Atlantic and they have received my forms but haven’t a clue how long it will take 😡
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Aero
Helping Minnie

Going forward, they should add the 2.50 to all bookings and add ATOL to flight only
Aero is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Interesting to read that each card provider seem to be dealing with the situation in different ways. I paid with Halifax Clarity. They have told me that they are waiting for guidance from Mastercard before they proceed with any claims (although they have took the details of my claims from me). They said that once they have heard from Mastercard they will be in touch as to what further information I need to provide. They said they have separate departments for the flight and consequential losses.
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Birtie
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cinderellas View Post
You tesco people are lucky 😊. Just rang Virgin Atlantic and they have received my forms but haven’t a clue how long it will take 😡
I'm still waiting to receive my forms from Virgin Atlantic to even make my claim
Birtie's Trip ReportsOct95~QIP,Aug97~HJ Universal Tower/Wedding,Aug03~BWMovieland/BWPlaza,Feb05~BW ML/POR,Aug07~CBR,Aug08~Rosen Plaza/Marriott Suites Clearwater, Aug09~OKW,Xmas10~ASMu, Aug11~POR,Aug12~POR, Aug13~DCL Med,Xmas13~ASMu, Aug14~RPR/POR,Feb15~Shingle Creek,Aug15~SSR/DCL Western/BC,May16~DCL Norway, Dec 16~BCV/RPR/SSR, Aug 17~AKL/DCL/POL,Aug 19~POR/DCL/BRV,Jan 20~SSR/Vero/RCL,Mar 22~ESSS/SSR,Aug 22 Road Trip, Nov 23~ESSS/SSR/DCL Wish/GF
Birtie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
animal 1970
Dibbing with Tink

nothing from sainsburys yet but they are also mastercard seems they are dragging there heels
animal 1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Birtie View Post
I'm still waiting to receive my forms from Virgin Atlantic to even make my claim
How bad is that! Seriously debating whether to renew our cards. Their customer service is also rubbish!
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
vanilla8
Proud to wear my Ears

So we booked our own flight back after CAA merged our repatriation flight to Manchester. We didn't want to do a coach journey with a 4 month and 2 yr old.
I submitted a claim to AMEX but they have asked me to put an ATOL claim in first and if that gets rejected then come back to them. Just put my claim in on the CAA website but didn't get a reference number but got a success page. Bet the website is busy today!
vanilla8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List