Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Dec 20, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Thinking about 2022

So we last went October 2019 and did a package with Virgin. We were really happy with them and it was affordable due to airmiles which obviously we’ve now spent so I’m happy to try someone else and I’ve read horror stories on Virgin and refunds and I do want a package given how things are now.

Looking for autumn 2022 and I know Ever After Holidays get mentioned often so I checked out their website and it says they offer up to December 2022. My question is (and I know everything is unknown so just interested in how this works not speculating on masks or restrictions or all the other corona variables)

1. How can they be selling trips when Disney haven’t released it yet?
2. IF free dining comes back and we book before it’s announced do they honour that normally
3. Any comments on Ever After Holidays

Thanks everyone. I did SO much research for our 2019 trip and now with the pandemic I feel like everything has reset and I’m just as clueless as I was before booking that trip.
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
missbubbles
Getting to know the DIBB

Sorry, I don't have an answer. Im kind of in the same boat and interested what replies you get.
missbubbles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We watch Adam Hatton in YouTube who can't recommend Ever After Holidays enough, a few of his videos are sponsored by them. I havent ever used them though.

Do you need to book it now? Virgin and British Airways do tend to have good sales so would you wait until 2022 to book it instead of now so that you get a good deal? I havent ever booked things separately as the prices for when we go for flights alone havent ever been good and a package has always been cheaper!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Mobile

We usually go in May. With all the restrictions and uncertainty we aren't even going to consider booking anything till the end of 2021 or January sales 2022.

We've booked quite late for Florida holidays before and not had any issues. At this stage I'd rather keep saving and planning for the holiday rather than hand any money over to any travel agent or airline.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

So I rang them... they said Disney aren’t on sale until February (they don’t have the date from Disney) so I couldn’t have a price. But they did say if free dining promo came back post booking it could be added on.

I totally get the point on holding off but I am really fussy on booking stuff so I have always booked early at a price I’m happy with rather than hang on. My DD will hit 12 shortly after our planned trip so keen to get it in while she’s still classed a child. Plus it’s my 40th
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Gp1602
Getting Excited

Thanks for that information over prices being released in Feb. Saves me looking every day 😂
Gp1602 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gp1602 View Post
Thanks for that information over prices being released in Feb. Saves me looking every day 😂

You and me both! Many thanks for this!

I've already asked to be put on waiting lists for quotes with numerous companies for 2022. Come on free dining!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Stepaway View Post
So we last went October 2019 and did a package with Virgin. We were really happy with them and it was affordable due to airmiles which obviously we’ve now spent so I’m happy to try someone else and I’ve read horror stories on Virgin and refunds and I do want a package given how things are now.

Looking for autumn 2022 and I know Ever After Holidays get mentioned often so I checked out their website and it says they offer up to December 2022. My question is (and I know everything is unknown so just interested in how this works not speculating on masks or restrictions or all the other corona variables)

2. IF free dining comes back and we book before it’s announced do they honour that normally

Thanks everyone. I did SO much research for our 2019 trip and now with the pandemic I feel like everything has reset and I’m just as clueless as I was before booking that trip.
Hi there!

We hope you had a magical Christmas & New Year!

With regards to your questions above (just in case one of our team members didnt answer all of them)

We don't, if it is not bookable, we cant give you a price. We have everything else on sale up to December 2022 except WDW (Dec 21) and Disney Cruise Line (May 2022). It does state this on our current website under the 2022 header. You also receive your Disney Ref as soon as you book from us too.
Like with any Early booking offer, including this years 'Free Nights & Free Days offer' we get in touch with customers if they have booked prior to an offer being released to go over options should they wish to take advantage of this. We cannot guarantee what any offer will be until Disney advise us and wouldn't guarantee any particular offer either, But what we can guarantee is that we will amend to suit
Obviously this is probably more for customers to answer but what we can advise is that if any holidays had been cancelled due to COVID in the last 10 months we have given a full refund within 7-14 days, or amended with no admin fees just a new holiday cost applies.

I hope this helps!

Our current website will be changing in the next 4-6 weeks as we have been working behind the scenes to create a new one.

As all of our holidays are bespoke, and there's so many ways in which we can put together a holiday, our website is not bookable. Our team of ex-castmembers are however on hand to assist in getting your countdown started on a free number (0800 3277108).

We look forward to assisting you when the time is right!

Mattie

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 21, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
warren17c
I want to go now!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
Hi there!

We hope you had a magical Christmas & New Year!

With regards to your questions above (just in case one of our team members didnt answer all of them)

We don't, if it is not bookable, we cant give you a price. We have everything else on sale up to December 2022 except WDW (Dec 21) and Disney Cruise Line (May 2022). It does state this on our current website under the 2022 header. You also receive your Disney Ref as soon as you book from us too.
Like with any Early booking offer, including this years 'Free Nights & Free Days offer' we get in touch with customers if they have booked prior to an offer being released to go over options should they wish to take advantage of this. We cannot guarantee what any offer will be until Disney advise us and wouldn't guarantee any particular offer either, But what we can guarantee is that we will amend to suit
Obviously this is probably more for customers to answer but what we can advise is that if any holidays had been cancelled due to COVID in the last 10 months we have given a full refund within 7-14 days, or amended with no admin fees just a new holiday cost applies.

I hope this helps!

Our current website will be changing in the next 4-6 weeks as we have been working behind the scenes to create a new one.

As all of our holidays are bespoke, and there's so many ways in which we can put together a holiday, our website is not bookable. Our team of ex-castmembers are however on hand to assist in getting your countdown started on a free number (0800 3277108).

We look forward to assisting you when the time is right!

Mattie
We are looking for 2022... and all of the info provided was extremely helpful (can't speak for the original poster) I will be calling up at the end of Feb!
warren17c is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
As will I!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List