Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Jan 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I use the laundry pods, no complaints here apart from the box. My word, I rip it apart and put the tabs in a old fairly box.
I use lenor unstoppables for a nice smell.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

Just went onto my account this morning and can see they've launched a range of cleaning sprays, buy three bottles for £10 and then you purchase tablet refills for £1 each. What a great idea. Ordered a pack and will see what they are like!

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
I've been using the laundry pods nearly 2 years and dishwasher tabs about a year. I find it's handy that I never run out and can change order as needed. Don't find the laundry tabs any different to the persil ones same with dishwasher tabs Both do the job. One thing I hate is the new packaging,it's a nightmare to open. Supposed to be child proof however it is also adult proof 🤣
I knew I recognised the smell! It’s the only thing I don’t like! Washing is clean but going back to Fairy as the smell makes me gag. Thought about ordering the fabcon but they don’t do samples😒
Dishwasher tabs are great even though to start with dh tried to unwrap them. I trained him not to but then had to use up some ecover tabs and he didn’t unwrap them😫. Sure he does it on purpose!

Price wise they seem quite good and nice to just get through the post as long as I remember not to order with my shopping🥴
Old 7 Jan 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Try Splosh, I use a lot of their stuff. Refills posted through your letterbox.

I use shower gel, hand gel, laundry liquid, softener, washing up liquid and cleaning products.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all. I've ordered some samples and will see how they are but it's good to have some alternatives to try too.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Update to previous post re washing ok.

I have just taken out 3 “jumpers” not wool - cotton acrylic done on a 30 degree wash and possibly all 3 are ruined😡. It says not for use on wool or silk but nothing about minimum temperature. I’ve just put them on again with regular fairy powder but will be complaining if doesn’t wash out as 2 were new Christmas presents, probably £100 worth and the pink one is Cath Kidson couple of years old and probably can’t replace now😡

Blue jumper (looks grey in pic)has capsule skin stuck all over it like chewing gum and other 2 have blue marks.

Will let you know outcome of second wash.
Old 7 Jan 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by parisdisneyfan View Post

I have just taken out 3 “jumpers” not wool - cotton acrylic done on a 30 degree wash and possibly all 3 are ruined😡. It says not for use on wool or silk but nothing about minimum temperature. I’ve just put them on again with regular fairy powder but will be complaining if doesn’t wash out as 2 were new Christmas presents, probably £100 worth and the pink one is Cath Kidson couple of years old and probably can’t replace now😡

Blue jumper (looks grey in pic)has capsule skin stuck all over it like chewing gum and other 2 have blue marks.

Oh no that's not good. I always wash at 30 so this could be an issue if this is the cause.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Omg thats not good

I only I use liquid after previous experiences with pods - they cant dissolve at 30c.

I hope they compensate you - I would be livid
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Panic over, all stains/residue removed on second wash. Smol did reply and gave instructions how to remove residue so it isn’t an isolated case!
Old 7 Jan 21, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Panic over, all stains/residue removed on second wash. Smol did reply and gave instructions how to remove residue so it isn’t an isolated case!
Great news and no its not - apart form the Dibb they have a less than good reputation except for being cheap after a quick google. I am afraid that has put me off and would toss them
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List