Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Jan 21, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Flights 2022

Another question, hopefully my last ha.
£950 each for flights in August 2022 with united airlines.
Is this good, or shall i hold out? Im just worried we wont get the good prices anymore and ive never been in august before.
5 of us ( 2 adults 3 kids ) 4 weeks and 3 days.
Flights from london to Chicago, Chicago to miami, orlando to new york then new york to london.

Edit: these are not indirect flights. We are staying in chicago and new york

Edited at 01:37 PM.
Rach86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 21, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
It’s so hard to tell with the current climate what is going to happen to flight prices next year. Personally, I wouldn’t pay nearly £1k each for indirect flights, especially so far in advance. We usually go in august and have never paid more than £700 inc car & airport hotel into Miami/Tampa, which is usually cheaper but I still think a grand each for an indirect flight is ridiculous, if that was the only option, I still wouldn’t pay it, I’d just go elsewhere 😂 But, like normal, if it’s a price you’re willing to pay, then that’s fine too!
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
It’s so hard to tell with the current climate what is going to happen to flight prices next year. Personally, I wouldn’t pay nearly £1k each for indirect flights, especially so far in advance. We usually go in august and have never paid more than £700 inc car & airport hotel into Miami/Tampa, which is usually cheaper but I still think a grand each for an indirect flight is ridiculous, if that was the only option, I still wouldn’t pay it, I’d just go elsewhere 😂 But, like normal, if it’s a price you’re willing to pay, then that’s fine too!
Im.not sure its classed as indirect as we are going to chicago for 3 nights and new York for 3 nights.
Unless it is? X
Old 11 Jan 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
Im.not sure its classed as indirect as we are going to chicago for 3 nights and new York for 3 nights.
Unless it is? X
Ah ok, that changes things slightly then as they way it's written it looks like an average indirect flight. Who is is booking with?

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Ah ok, that changes things slightly then as they way it's written it looks like an average indirect flight. Who is is booking with?
Your florida holiday theyre called. I saw someone on here mention them so i asked for a quote. Theyre alot cheaper then other companies. Obviously i would prefer a BA sale, just worried i wont get it! X
Old 11 Jan 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
Your florida holiday theyre called. I saw someone on here mention them so i asked for a quote. Theyre alot cheaper then other companies. Obviously i would prefer a BA sale, just worried i wont get it! X
I still think it’s a lot, especially when the flights for august 22 won’t be released till September so feel it’s just a guessing game...I’m very much a book direct with the airline girl. Sorry I can’t be more help!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
Old 11 Jan 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

I still think it’s a lot, especially when the flights for august 22 won’t be released till September so feel it’s just a guessing game...I’m very much a book direct with the airline girl. Sorry I can’t be more help!
No you have been. I dont want to pay those prices, i got told before in august i was looking at a grand per flight so i didnt know if this was a good one. The prices for this year are great which is obviously due to covid so theres nothing i can go by x
Old 11 Jan 21, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We went with United In 2017 and paid £750 each for indirect flights via Newark out and Dulles back with nice layover times.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
We went with United In 2017 and paid £750 each for indirect flights via Newark out and Dulles back with nice layover times.
These are not indirect flights, sorry i did edit to stop confusion.
How did you find United? I was told its free to book seats?
Old 11 Jan 21, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Considering the internal flights that you have in your itinerary, I think this is a reasonable price. I have costed up the same itinerary for August this year and cannot get better price. I would not be booking flights for August 2022 though, I prefer to wait until they are released.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List