Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 22 Jan 20, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Owens3116
Trading Disney Pins

Were 1st timers in May! what is the best place to get Levis? also what prices are they over there?
Owens3116 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Louck View Post
Oh I forgot about Secret Deodorant! I always use that over there and stick up for home!

Ghiradelli is amazing, hoping they have peppermint bark when we are there. Can’t remember if that’s seasonal or not?
When we first went into the Ghiradelli store the last week of Sep they didn’t have any peppermint bark but when we went back in on the 2nd Oct they where just starting to bring the Christmas range out

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
johnmcmaster
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Owens3116 View Post
Were 1st timers in May! what is the best place to get Levis? also what prices are they over there?
Ross Dress For Less, TJMaxx, Macy’s. Not really any savings in the outlets compared to the above.
johnmcmaster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Ohh I quite fancy Tory Burch sandals.
Maybe a going out bag from Kate Spade or Tory Burch.

Definitely making the trip to Nordstrom as Kim Kardashian’s(don’t judge me!) skins collection is launching shorty and the cozy collection looks so comfy!

We usually get m&m’s and Oreos from Walmart. Oh and cinnamon sugar! I bake so will usually try get some fancy sprinkles.
Wish I could think of a way to get tater tots home!
Louck is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We usually get m&m’s and Oreos from Walmart. Oh and cinnamon sugar! I bake so will usually try get some fancy sprinkles.
I’ve often thought the same 😂

Cinnamon sugar is a good shout, I love Snickerdoodles so could try and make my own rather than out of a packet

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Owens3116 View Post
In 2018 in the Levi’s store in Lake Buena Vista Stores they were buy 2 pairs for $39 each. When we were in Vegas a year later you had to buy 3 pairs to qualify for the $39 but still a lot cheaper than back home though

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Ohh I quite fancy Tory Burch sandals.
Maybe a going out bag from Kate Spade or Tory Burch.

Definitely making the trip to Nordstrom as Kim Kardashian’s(don’t judge me!) skins collection is launching shorty and the cozy collection looks so comfy!

If you like flavoured sugars, check out The Spice & Tea Exchange; they have locations in Orlando.

They have tons; good old cinnamon plus ginger, coconut, raspberry, blueberry, apple cinnamon, chocolate, orange, butterscotch, caramel, coffee, key lime, lemon, pineapple, peppermint... the list goes on!

They also sell a huge number of flavoured teas, spice rubs & salts!

Edited at 10:15 PM.
scooby99 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
izzitme
Excited about Disney

This might sound stupid, but my OH insists on buying "Glad Wrap". It is a type of cling film but, in her words "much, much better".
Old 22 Jan 20, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
If you like flavoured sugars, check out The Spice & Tea Exchange; they have locations in Orlando.

They have tons; good old cinnamon plus ginger, coconut, raspberry, blueberry, apple cinnamon, chocolate, orange, butterscotch, caramel, coffee, key lime, lemon, pineapple, peppermint... the list goes on!

They also sell a huge number of flavoured teas, spice rubs & salts!
Thanks so much for this. There is one on Hilton Head Island where we are staying so will definitely pay it a visit

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 22 Jan 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by izzitme View Post
This might sound stupid, but my OH insists on buying "Glad Wrap". It is a type of cling film but, in her words "much, much better".
Not stupid, I buy the Glad bin bags. So good!

IG - alicialanesmith