Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Jul 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by RockTheDots View Post
No email received here, although I never receive AP emails so didn't expect to get one! Would rather cancel online or via email as I don't fancy calling the passholder line and being on hold, especially from the UK!
Like you I did not want to be on the phone for a long time. The e-mail address I used to contact them was passholder@disneyworld.com. I hope this helps you.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jennywren View Post
Like you I did not want to be on the phone for a long time. The e-mail address I used to contact them was passholder@disneyworld.com. I hope this helps you.
Thank you! I will try emailing instead
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

am on hold 45min so far
Old 15 Jul 20, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
stace
Imagineer

Mobile

My issue is I am still hoping to go at the end of August but if this flight is cancelled I will change flights to end of Oct however if that flight is then cancelled will I still be able to ask for the ap to be refunded ?

Doesn’t seem fair on Uk ap holders as we do not know when the flights will resume ?
stace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Nearly 2h on hold, I think I have been forgotten about.

Wish They would post a link to this form from the email they sent out, be fair easier than ringing
Old 15 Jul 20, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

and I'm cut off ARRAAGGH
Old 16 Jul 20, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stace View Post
My issue is I am still hoping to go at the end of August but if this flight is cancelled I will change flights to end of Oct however if that flight is then cancelled will I still be able to ask for the ap to be refunded ?

Doesn’t seem fair on Uk ap holders as we do not know when the flights will resume ?
My understanding is the offer is only if you cancel before 11th August but who knows. They may change the rules again by then
Old 16 Jul 20, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Did I get a horribly terrible upgrade then. I paid $500 per ticket to upgrade from 21 days to full annual pass. Not a dvc member or anything.

And no we haven’t received a refund yet.
This is what I paid too and is the normal upgrade price. The price quoted I think is for the Gold pass which is for DVC members and residents so your price was right don't worry I'm hoping that the email I sent yesterday gets responded to soon and they process my cancellation.
Old 16 Jul 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

I called today at 12:00 (7am Eastern) thats when they open- took 45 min and finally spoke to someone.

Both passes processed for cancellation and refund, he thinks the refund from March- July is still in progress for one pass, we see!

I used 0330 117 3872 to call - its included in my mins on Three as its a local rate call.
Old 16 Jul 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
I called today at 12:00 (7am Eastern) thats when they open- took 45 min and finally spoke to someone.

Both passes processed for cancellation and refund, he thinks the refund from March- July is still in progress for one pass, we see!

I used 0330 117 3872 to call - its included in my mins on Three as its a local rate call.
Thanks! I'll give that a go tomorrow I think if I don't get a response from the email I sent