Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Aug 11, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Yes there is a McDonalds at the end of the village, although we've never been so have no idea what it's like!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 11, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
There is a McDonalds and Earl of Sandwich at Disney Village - neither are on the meal plan though.

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 11, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by churchy View Post
might sound a silly question but is there a mcdonalds or suchlike within walking distance ?
Sure is , its at the top of the village, not cheap though mind, we went to mc ds the ladt time and it was over 25 euro for half of what I usually get.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 11, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by durhamhazey View Post
Sure is , its at the top of the village, not cheap though mind, we went to mc ds the ladt time and it was over 25 euro for half of what I usually get.
thats strange, we passed the McDs in the Village in March, the prices posted were about the same as I paid at CDG on our last day ie around 6 or 7 euros for a meal deal each. By Disney (and airport ) standards, thats pretty reasonable, and not that much more than an adult meal deal here in the UK.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 11, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
churchy
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry to lower the tone !

mcdonalds one night and a treat the next then.

Hubby will be pleased as its his overtime that will pay for the spends and this trip was unexpected.
churchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 11, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by churchy View Post
Sorry to lower the tone !

mcdonalds one night and a treat the next then.

Hubby will be pleased as its his overtime that will pay for the spends and this trip was unexpected.
dont worry about lowering the tone - I've half-threatened to be living solely on breakfast rolls on one of my trips, just so I could get there !
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 11, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
churchy
Apprentice Imagineer

Do they have euroshops and 99 cent shops too
churchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 11, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
thats strange, we passed the McDs in the Village in March, the prices posted were about the same as I paid at CDG on our last day ie around 6 or 7 euros for a meal deal each. By Disney (and airport ) standards, thats pretty reasonable, and not that much more than an adult meal deal here in the UK.
Well it wasnt actuallly in dlp, but in france, we went in and ordered a happy meal,. one plan burger and a brownie and 2 drinks and 2 frieds and im not joking it was about 23 euro, I nearl fell of my seat when my hubby came back, total ripp off. Neadless to say we didnt have anymore mcdonalds while in france. I will say france is very expesive, even shopping at a supermarket for food isnt cheap either. Last time we went I saw prices for cheesecakes in patiseries for 30 euro, and it was only tea plate size, lol.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 11, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread