Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Jun 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I love the old fashioned cheesy rides. It would be a shame to lose it.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We have been going multiple times a year since 1994 and about 2 years ago it was raining so we popped in to see this show.
Well it was too loud to sleep and too boring to watch.
Just awful

But I love the nostalgic rides so hope it stays for all who like it. Me, mmmm. I will go on it's a small world for a kip.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
They were there first thing just wandering around outside. They had to leave before the first show which i think was around 10:30/11. Was one of our best character interactions we have ever had.
Thank you. I'll have to pop around that area early one morning when I'm there in September
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Just to pour some cold water on this. WDWNT have a reputation of not getting rumours correct, and that is being kind. Anyone on twitter search the #distwitter and you can see what people think of this and other rumours from the WDWNT person. Alternatively listen to the dis after dark podcast, there is a full on rant towards the end of one of the latest casts about these rumours.

Edited at 08:59 PM.
RobandLynsey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Just to pour some cold water on this. WDWNT have a reputation of not getting rumours correct, and that is being kind. Anyone on twitter search the #distwitter and you can see what people think of this and other rumours from the WDWNT person. Alternatively listen to the dis after dark podcast, there is a full on rant towards the end of one of the latest casts about these rumours.
oh i really hope so!
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

oh i really hope so!
He was the one behind the land being removed rumours as well. He probably get's some correct as if you throw enough mud some will stick. Mostly annoyance comes from the fact he reports these things as fact rather than "I have heard a rumour, but it is just a rumour" probably for the clickbait. It's like at this time of year every football fan gets all excited over people posting ITK transfer gossip, sometimes they get lucky but most of the time it's just rubbish. I'm sure D23 will be the place where any new plans will be confirmed.
Old 17 Jun 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Noooo we love it!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
He was the one behind the land being removed rumours as well. He probably get's some correct as if you throw enough mud some will stick. Mostly annoyance comes from the fact he reports these things as fact rather than "I have heard a rumour, but it is just a rumour" probably for the clickbait. It's like at this time of year every football fan gets all excited over people posting ITK transfer gossip, sometimes they get lucky but most of the time it's just rubbish. I'm sure D23 will be the place where any new plans will be confirmed.
yeah i can see what you mean, thanks i know take what he says with a pinch of salt now. Saw some of the posts on twitter with the search you mentioned and they all say the same, he says a lot, doesn't get much right lol
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

yeah i can see what you mean, thanks i know take what he says with a pinch of salt now. Saw some of the posts on twitter with the search you mentioned and they all say the same, he says a lot, doesn't get much right lol
No probs, I found this as there was some people with real rants going on and couldn't figure out who people were on about. Finally found out through that #.
Old 18 Jun 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Ohhh I hope it's true..I think Country Bear Jamboree is just cringey now.
Me too. CBJ is awful, and not in a good way.

With animatronic bears singing lines like "Blood on the saddle, and blood all around. And a great, big puddle of blood on the ground" and "Mamma don't whoop little Beauford. I think you should shoot him instead" it really seemed bizarre and disturbing.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List