Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 13 Nov 17, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Hiya, we went in fantastia which was nice and I did indeed have a glowtini however a lot of the other places do them much cheaper - seem to remember they ranged from about 12 euros to 19 euros when I was there in June... you could always try a glowtini elsewhere and buy a cheaper drink when in fantasia if you want as loads of yummy cocktails and drinks available :-) x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
Ahh that's fair enough if you're staying at the DLH! We went in last year for a drink after park closed & I loved it. I only had wine though! We're staying at the Santa Fe next month & have heard the bar isn't great so we're considering nipping over toe Cheyenne or SL for a drink one evening.

hellodisneyland/conse...paris/?lang=en They aren't completely up to date but good enough to have a look at & get an idea
Brilliant, thank you!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cairn114 View Post
Have a look here, there's several bar menus.

dlptownsquare/restaurant-menus/
That’s great, very handy that they’ve noted when the menu was checked, so you know how up to date it is. Thank you!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Hiya, we went in fantastia which was nice and I did indeed have a glowtini however a lot of the other places do them much cheaper - seem to remember they ranged from about 12 euros to 19 euros when I was there in June... you could always try a glowtini elsewhere and buy a cheaper drink when in fantasia if you want as loads of yummy cocktails and drinks available :-) x
I have considered doing that - I think we’ll wait and see how cold it is. If it’s mild, we’ll head out to explore the other hotels in the evenings and save ourselves some money, but if it’s freezing, I’ll happily spend the extra €7 just to be able to walk back through the hotel to our room without going outside!
Old 13 Nov 17, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
I have considered doing that - I think we’ll wait and see how cold it is. If it’s mild, we’ll head out to explore the other hotels in the evenings and save ourselves some money, but if it’s freezing, I’ll happily spend the extra €7 just to be able to walk back through the hotel to our room without going outside!
Money well spent I'd imagine haha! I wish I was staying at DLH - it was stupidly more expensive when I booked so just couldn't justify it. I'm convincing myself of the extra cals I'll burn walking allowing me more cocktails x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

We were staying at NPB but when we went down the bar was closed so we went to HNY instead and drank in their bar. Cost 50 euros for 2 adult glowtinis and 2 childrens. Adults were 15 and childrens were 10. I'm sure if dh had known the price before we sat down he'd have said no but it was one thing I wanted to do!
VeryexcitedH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Money well spent I'd imagine haha! I wish I was staying at DLH - it was stupidly more expensive when I booked so just couldn't justify it. I'm convincing myself of the extra cals I'll burn walking allowing me more cocktails x
I have to admit that as soon as we saw that we could actually afford to stay in the DLH (which I’d never thought we could), I booked it without checking the other hotel prices! Didn’t want to go talking myself out of it and being all sensible!

Good plan to earn yourself a few cocktails on the walk back to the hotel! I like your thinking!
Old 13 Nov 17, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by VeryexcitedH View Post
We were staying at NPB but when we went down the bar was closed so we went to HNY instead and drank in their bar. Cost 50 euros for 2 adult glowtinis and 2 childrens. Adults were 15 and childrens were 10. I'm sure if dh had known the price before we sat down he'd have said no but it was one thing I wanted to do!
Haha, I think I’d better make sure I’m the one paying, so dh doesn’t find out how much we’re spending on drinks!
Old 15 Nov 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
I have to admit that as soon as we saw that we could actually afford to stay in the DLH (which I’d never thought we could), I booked it without checking the other hotel prices! Didn’t want to go talking myself out of it and being all sensible!

Good plan to earn yourself a few cocktails on the walk back to the hotel! I like your thinking!
Haha I will remember that for my future bookings! I hope one day to see it a bit cheaper x
Old 15 Nov 17, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Haha I will remember that for my future bookings! I hope one day to see it a bit cheaper x
I hope you do get to stay there one day