Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Jul 13, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Karen, I'm part Yorkshire, part Scottish too.lol
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 13, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
We got two coffees one morning at Cable Car Bakery, and the server gave us two free drink vouchers. She even said 'two drinks, two vouchers' which was useful, as previously we would have had to queue up and buy our drinks separately to get two!

Another tip - if you do want lunch, several places do meal deals which are enough for two adults. We did Colonel Hathi's Pizza deal which was a pizza, salad, a dessert and a drink, and it fed two of us.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post

If you're on a budget I totally recommend the bar menu at Billy Bob's. It's about €11.99 for a main course, drink and dessert for adults. Main course choices are chili (also a vegetarian chili option) in a baked potato with cheese sauce (I had this, it was yummy!) or 1/2 a chicken with BBQ sauce a fries (OH had this and really enjoyed it). The dessert is a brownie that comes in a packet, so it's handy to take away. Not spectacular food, but it was plentiful and tasty and we both enjoyed it (especially for the price!).

We loved Earl of Sandwich too. I think the sandwiches are €5.50, we found a sandwich each and a drink to share was plenty. Although, I think they do a meal deal as well.

And we also went to Annette's a couple of times. Again, we thought it was good value for about €19 for a main, dessert and drink. The portions are fairly big (or at least we thought so!).

We found if we filled up on breakfast in the hotel, we didn't really eat anything again until dinner. We just got some drinks and maybe a cake in the day, but didn't really have a proper lunch.

Definitely use the free drinks vouchers, the hot chocolate is great! And you don't need to buy anything when you redeem the voucher.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Thanks for the billy bobs bar menu idea, that looks good! Yeah I'm hoping to fill up on breakfast and maybe sneak a couple of bread rolls in my bag!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
Thanks for the billy bobs bar menu idea, that looks good! Yeah I'm hoping to fill up on breakfast and maybe sneak a couple of bread rolls in my bag!
We do that too but shhhhh don't tell anyone

We also take crisps and snacks with us in our suitcase and do ourselves a little packed lunch (including the bread rolls) just incase breakfast doesn't quite get us through the day

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
We do that too but shhhhh don't tell anyone

We also take crisps and snacks with us in our suitcase and do ourselves a little packed lunch (including the bread rolls) just incase breakfast doesn't quite get us through the day
I thought everyone did that!
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Are you okay taking a few snacks into the park? We are taking the car so thought about crisps and snacks for the 5 days but I read no picnics on the parks! Is it just you can't take a big picnic bag but some crisps and a drink are okay?

vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jazzluvva View Post
I thought everyone did that!
Lol, everyone does do it, but we pretend we don't...at least when the CM's are looking

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 13, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
Are you okay taking a few snacks into the park? We are taking the car so thought about crisps and snacks for the 5 days but I read no picnics on the parks! Is it just you can't take a big picnic bag but some crisps and a drink are okay?
I don't know if there are any rules as such, but yes we just put a few packets of crisps and nibbles in our rucksack with the rolls, they never said anything going through security

Old 16 Jul 13, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
I don't know if there are any rules as such, but yes we just put a few packets of crisps and nibbles in our rucksack with the rolls, they never said anything going through security
Thanks that's great! Will save a bit of money too! will take some ziplock bags!

Closed Thread