Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 31 Jul 13, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by twindisney View Post
On site trip march next year off site would be October half term.
For the October trip I would need another 4 AP 21 old 17 old and two 6 year olds.
When could I get my AP for march trip ?
Thanks
the october next year trip has a great combination of ages for APs - as you'll be able to buy them from cemultiavantages or promoparcs before you go next October, and get the 6-year olds either free or for a nominal 35 euros each, because you're buying 2 adult ones at the same time.

Are you a shareholder? If you are, your best bet for your Dream AP only would be to wait until you get to DLP in March and buy your Dream AP there, with your shareholders 15% discount.

If you're not a shareholder, sign up to either promoparcs or cemultiavantages sometime at the end of this year/start of next year, and buy your one Dream pass from them. Then you won't have any further joining fees to pay when you buy the other 4 APs from the same site later in the year.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 13, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
the october next year trip has a great combination of ages for APs - as you'll be able to buy them from cemultiavantages or promoparcs before you go next October, and get the 6-year olds either free or for a nominal 35 euros each, because you're buying 2 adult ones at the same time.

Are you a shareholder? If you are, your best bet for your Dream AP only would be to wait until you get to DLP in March and buy your Dream AP there, with your shareholders 15% discount.

If you're not a shareholder, sign up to either promoparcs or cemultiavantages sometime at the end of this year/start of next year, and buy your one Dream pass from them. Then you won't have any further joining fees to pay when you buy the other 4 APs from the same site later in the year.
Not a shareholder did look into it but a bit to much money at the min.
Right I will do that then sammy.
Thank you for all your help one more thing does it take ages to get your pass when you are in disney where do I get it from etc ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 13, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Not a shareholder did look into it but a bit to much money at the min.
Right I will do that then sammy.
Thank you for all your help one more thing does it take ages to get your pass when you are in disney where do I get it from etc ?
you take your temporary pass to the AP office inside the main park (sometimes there is one open in the Studios too) with your passport as photo ID, and your permanent AP is made up for you, laminated, with your photo on (they take your photo there with a webcam). Its then valid for a year's park access from the day your AP is made permanent.

If the AP office isn't busy, you can be in and out, done and dusted, within about 20 minutes.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 13, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
you take your temporary pass to the AP office inside the main park (sometimes there is one open in the Studios too) with your passport as photo ID, and your permanent AP is made up for you, laminated, with your photo on (they take your photo there with a webcam). Its then valid for a year's park access from the day your AP is made permanent.

If the AP office isn't busy, you can be in and out, done and dusted, within about 20 minutes.
Thanks sammy
I take it the let through the gate when you show them your temp pass ok sorry I do worry
Going to ring disney soon
Old 31 Jul 13, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Thanks sammy
I take it the let through the gate when you show them your temp pass ok sorry I do worry
Going to ring disney soon
Yes your temp AP just looks like a park ticket and can be used on your first day to get you through the turnstiles ~ you just have to visit the AP office sometime on your first day to get it made permanent.
Old 31 Jul 13, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you very much
will let you know what disney say.
Old 31 Jul 13, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post

They cm on the phone said I would have to forfeit what I have already paid £182.60 to change my booking so not worth changing funny how some let you do things and others won't.
Not happy

Edited at 01:51 PM.
Old 31 Jul 13, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Lightbulb

They cm on the phone said I would have to forfeit what I have already paid £182.60 to change my booking so not worth changing funny how some let you do things and others won't.
Not happy
Have you phoned the french number in the sticky at the top of the forum? i,d take it in stages with them ie say you want to upgrade to the SL for your dates and you want to have one adult and the kids on the booking. you should then be able as its technically an upgrade to take off the dining plan and not be charged a cancellation fee.
Old 31 Jul 13, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post

I will try that sammy supposed to be doing house work lol.
Just I thought could you use the park tickets you get from the hotel to upgraded to a AP ?
Anyone ever done this ?
Old 31 Jul 13, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I will try that sammy supposed to be doing house work lol.
Just I thought could you use the park tickets you get from the hotel to upgraded to a AP ?
Anyone ever done this ?
No you cant unfortunately ~ as park tickets included in a package have no individual value.
Closed Thread