Notices

Old 13 Oct 13, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Salou for halloween 2013. Update

Just thought I would post a quick update, as its only 2 weeks tomorrow until we leave.

Our friends have booked to come with us, so it will be the 9 of us going now.
Tracy and Paul, We ve been friends for years, and been on a few holidays with them before, with and without Jessica, so no worries about falling out. We all like to drink, and enjoy playing uno with Jess. They are planning on joining us at portaventura. just for one of the days we go.

The other family are Kelly, Andrew, and their childen Ebony (Jessicas good friend) and Finlay.
Andrew is my exes cousin, and I met Kelly years ago, then I moved away and lost contact. I moved back and randomly met up again at boxercise and slimming world. We met up with the girls, and they got on really well.
They are the same age, and even though they went to different primary schools, they now go to the same high school.
Kelly also works with me now. We ve never been on holiday with them before, so hopefully it wont be a brangelina type trip report!

So with 2 weeks to go, flights booked, and hotel paid for. Parking is meet and greet. Never done this before, but thought it was worth the extra, it sounds easy, and will hopefully be the better option as our flights are very early going and late coming home.
Just have the theme park tickets to buy (this week), and euros to get. We can check in online this week.

As our flights are very early on Mon morning, Matt, Jess and I are going to Tracys next sun, and try to have a sleep before leaving early hours Mon. We are travelling in their car. Paul is driving, leaving Tracy and I to have a sneaky pre holiday drink.

Next post will be the trip report.

Edited at 01:07 PM.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 13, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
looloomoomoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 37
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Have a great time Roxie, Jess, Matthew.
Love from your fam in Leicester xxxx

looloomoomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 13, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by looloomoomoo View Post
Have a great time Roxie, Jess, Matthew.
Love from your fam in Leicester xxxx
Thanks sis, hope the storms don't delay us. Xxxx
Love the sparkle photos xx
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List