Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Feb 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

2+2 is cheaper on our stay than just 30% off BUT with the new offer of 30% off and free HB,I've just reproved the holiday and it's only £70 more expensive that what we paid on the 2+2 gutted can't change to new offer! lol!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by minnie moomoo View Post
as sammykitten said as long as your booking doesn't lower in price after your amendment you don't get charged. If you are a lucky duck and your booking under a new offer is lower then you just need to add stuff on. Depending how much you need to add on you could upgrade your room, add full board or a character meal.

Last year I booked with the 2 plus 2 offer then a month before we were due to leave the 40% off offer came on. My booking worked out a little tiny bit cheaper with the new offer.

After taking some advice from a few dlp forums I called up and asked if I could take advantage of the new offer if I added Auberge to my booking (we were going to go anyway)
By using the new offer I added Auberge to my booking for an extra £163 instead of £222 for the 5 of us, so saving myself £59 lol

This time around, I want to add HB plus which is £440 for the 5 of us. When the new offer is out, if the 30% off plus free HB is less than £440 more than my standing booking I will amend it. I want HB anyway so if I get to add it for less than £440 I get cheaper food mmmmmmmm
I spoke to disney and because the new offer only work out £70 more expensive than our current booking but it includes hb, I wanted to change, they stated their offers are only for new bookings and unless your booking is less than 30 days old, you cannot change your booking without incurring a cancellation fee of original booking! xx
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hannabdav View Post
2+2 is cheaper on our stay than just 30% off BUT with the new offer of 30% off and free HB,I've just reproved the holiday and it's only £70 more expensive that what we paid on the 2+2 gutted can't change to new offer! lol!
why can't you change? its an upgrade (ie you're paying Disney more money under the new offer) ...
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I spoke to disney and because the new offer only work out £70 more expensive than our current booking but it includes hb, I wanted to change, they stated their offers are only for new bookings and unless your booking is less than 30 days old, you cannot change your booking without incurring a cancellation fee of original booking! xx
who did you speak to? Try again - because although the blurb always says "new bookings only" if you speak to a CM who will listen to reason, they'll let you upgrade - usually until 60 days before your trip begins (ie the date you'll need to have paid it in full).
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
why can't you change? its an upgrade (ie you're paying Disney more money under the new offer) ...
See post above xx
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post

who did you speak to? Try again - because although the blurb always says "new bookings only" if you speak to a CM who will listen to reason, they'll let you upgrade - usually until 60 days before your trip begins (ie the date you'll need to have paid it in full).
I tried loads yesterday and they wouldn't let me! I may try again weekend!xx
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I tried loads yesterday and they wouldn't let me! I may try again weekend!xx
but which number did you call? I find the French number to be pretty good.
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post

but which number did you call? I find the French number to be pretty good.
I have to do it via my travel agent, but I then rung disney and they backed my travel agent up xx
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I have to do it via my travel agent, but I then rung disney and they backed my travel agent up xx
ah i see - yes i don't recall anyone reporting that they've been able to upgrade to a new offer through their travel agent, hopefully i'm wrong and someone will come along who has done it successfully.
Old 11 Feb 14, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

I hope so,regret booking through thomson now, I never will again! I did it an a whim while hubby to be was browsing computers next door in PC world! xx
Closed Thread