Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Sep 14, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Good thread. Didn't know about pasta at Earl of Sandwich
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 14, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks75
Imagineer

We have a ADR . for cafe mickey but plan on visiting Rainforest Cafe and Annette's diner as well as EOS. Didn't know about the place at SLH, will look out for that! Thanks for this tread, I'm thinking of sticking some crisps etc in the case for snacking on during the day if necessary!
Howard Johnston I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale 81 as a kid , many European trips with parents, NYC & Vegas Honeymoon 00, Venetian Bay, Kissimmee April 2008, West Stonebridge, Aug 09, Florida Pines 2013, Santa Fe DLP 2014, Clarrion Inn, Art of Animation, Animal Kingdon Villas and Grand Plaza St Petes 2015, Centre Parcs and Iceland 2016, Highgate Park May 2017, Rosen Inn Point 2018, DLP NPB 2021, DLP day trip 2022, DLP Sept 2022.
tinks75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 14, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
No ones mentioned it but definitely go to pizza planet! It's the cheapest of the buffets plus you get unlimited drinks and under 3s eat free. It's pizza, pasta, salads and desserts. There's also the bonus of a soft play type thing and the theming is lovely if you and your kids like toy story! We have a 2 year old who is buzz and woody obsessed so a definite must for us and it's great on a budget x
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 14, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Thelostprincess View Post
No ones mentioned it but definitely go to pizza planet! It's the cheapest of the buffets plus you get unlimited drinks and under 3s eat free. It's pizza, pasta, salads and desserts. There's also the bonus of a soft play type thing and the theming is lovely if you and your kids like toy story! We have a 2 year old who is buzz and woody obsessed so a definite must for us and it's great on a budget x
I've been to DLP about 5 times at different times of the year and it's never open!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 14, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
I've been to DLP about 5 times at different times of the year and it's never open!
Yup, very rarely open.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 14, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
Yup, very rarely open.
Oh that's a shame because it's fantastic for the price. I'm hoping it will be open when i go so we can go again!
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 14, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

Never been open in all the times ive been either. For cheap eating try booking a late breakfast, that way ypu can EMH with a snack (we take dried cereal bars etc) and fill up on "breakfast" after EMH. We also use the relay station (or the petrol station) to buy baguettes for lunch.

Buffets are expensive but are generally good fare. We dont rate EOS (one of the few it seems) but do like the other sandwich shop near the sports bar in the village.

Other than that, dont feel you need to order set adult meals, order what you want! We avoid most CS mainly due to the slow serving speed (especially in the studios)
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 14, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

I will say, though, that there is an undiscovered gem in the Studios - the Backlot Cafe. Not many people find it! Croque monsieur meal there is good value.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 14, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I will say, though, that there is an undiscovered gem in the Studios - the Backlot Cafe. Not many people find it! Croque monsieur meal there is good value.
the Blockbuster Cafe? Anytime I've been in there at normal meal times its been really busy - but I agree, its great value for money, lots of mix and match choice either a la carte or in a meal deal.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 14, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Totally agree , we go here now every time we are in studios...everyone always goes to the first one you get to (sorry cant think of name) which is always packed , and the blockbuster has always been empty when we have been and loads of seating which can also be a problem else where , and always found you get more for your money than most places ...

We also love the Earl, the soup and the Hawaiian sandwich how i wish i could have one now...
always found Bella note a good place to eat , pizza or pasta again but good for sharing...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread