Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Nov 14, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
k4tiemay
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
I understand you are staying at the Santa Fe? You don't get breakfast vouchers as such, you get free breakfast included at your own hotel only, its not transferrable (unless they are doing breakfast in the park during your stay, but thats not guaranteed, and its not a character meal).

And you can't use any half board vouchers of any description for Cafe Mickey breakfast, only lunch or dinner.
Hey, thanks for the help. I won't pay twice for breakfast, so I think we'll just stump up the extra for Inventions
k4tiemay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 14, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Mobile

I'm really disappointed with this too. I'm not a fan of much food in the set menus I've seen and Cafe Mickey is no different.
I think I'm going to book Inventions and try not to think of the price when the kids will probably only eat chicken and chips. Eek!

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 14, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
here are the current prices for Cafe Mickey breakfast -

CAFE MICKEY BUFFET BREAKFAST

Breakfast for general public : 25€ pp

Breakfast if staying in a Disney hotel: 17€ pp

Breakfast if staying in a Selected / Handpicked hotel : 22€ pp

Davy Crockett Ranch guests with meal plan: 17€ pp

Davy Crockett Ranch guests without meal plan : 25€ pp

its a full breakfast buffet, like at the Hotel New York, continental items plus sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, cubed potatoes.
Hi Sammy Kitten, how do you go about doing this? We are staying at the Cheyenne, if we wanted to book Cafe Mickey breakfast for 17Euro what would we need to do?
I'm thinking it might be nice for our last morning.
Thanks.

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

What bothers me most is the lack of choice. I don't mind paying a price for something that is worth what i'm paying (our last bill in cafe Mickey for 4 adults and 3 kids was 240 euros with our discount)!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 14, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jules070603 View Post
Hi Sammy Kitten, how do you go about doing this? We are staying at the Cheyenne, if we wanted to book Cafe Mickey breakfast for 17Euro what would we need to do?
I'm thinking it might be nice for our last morning.
Thanks.
you can either phone DLP and add it to your existing booking, then you'll get a voucher for Cafe Mickey breakfast when you check in at your hotel. Or you can wait until you get there, and do it at your hotel.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 14, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
you can either phone DLP and add it to your existing booking, then you'll get a voucher for Cafe Mickey breakfast when you check in at your hotel. Or you can wait until you get there, and do it at your hotel.
Thanks. Is it the same price for children (sorry, lots of questions )

Old 18 Nov 14, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
The annoying thing for me is the birthday cake. It's bad enough that they only do one size and charge 25 Euro for it. Yes, it feeds 6-8 people but there are only two of us! And if we want it brought by characters, we will be eating it after a 3-course meal or a buffet with a load of amazing desserts! Either way it will be wasted. And as our room won't have a fridge, it won't keep either.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 14, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jules070603 View Post
Thanks. Is it the same price for children (sorry, lots of questions )
yes unfortunately its the same price for anyone aged 3 or over.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 14, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks

Old 21 Nov 14, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Word of warning on Inventions, we ate there this time last year and Mickey wasn't there, we had Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Gideon (from Pinnochio) and the mice from Cinderella.

So if you've promised dinner with Mickey I'd be inclined to stick with Cafe Mickey if you can as it looks as though you can't guarantee he'll be at Inventions, and for the price I'd paid I was not a happy bunny to not see the main man.

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports

Edited at 02:53 PM.
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread