Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Nov 15, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Fingers crossed, this is awful for you x

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

A few years ago we went and I changed my booking from HNY to DLH about 6 weeks before travel. Unfortunately one of our nights was full at the DLH - I too couldn't believe it was full, but sometimes, depending the time of year, they don't have all the hotel room available to book. Sometimes they shut off a corridor for maintenance etc.

I kept emailing the hotel every few days to ask if a room was available and about one week before we travelled, I got the news that there had been a room become available.

Many French people cancel rooms much nearer to the time, so hopefully you'll get lucky. I think the only advantage I had over you was I'd booked direct with DLRP so had a little more control over it.

If I were you, I'd be emailing the hotel direct and asking every few days anyway. You then aren't depending on Expedia doing it and you can feel you are doing something to help!
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 15, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Really hope you get a room sorted. I think i would also want compensation for all the stress.
Old 20 Nov 15, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
They now want 24 more hours now.i cant take another day like the last two.i dont believe every single room is full for our dates especially under the current circumstances

What dates..?

Do a dummy booking and you will know.

If you can make a booking phone them up and ask what is going on...
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 15, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Have you had any news? I've had my fingers crossed for you!
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 15, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

After 3days and lots of phone calls to and from expedia. We are sorted.we asked if we could find availability at the hotel could we rebook and expedia refund us.they agreed to this as they had no availability at this hotel.
we called disney direct and they only rooms they had left were castle club . eventually expedia agreed to this room and also very kindly put my sister in castle club also
im so glad because my eldest is in my sisters room and I didnt want seperating with castle club being on its own floor.or seperating in different hotels.
I am over the moon because its makes the trip even more special for my sister and kids.my sis has mobility issues so the easy access will be great.
But in all honesty I would have rather not have gone through the stress of the last few days I was more than happy to be staying at the dlh anyway.
Cant wait to surprise everyone !

Edited at 11:02 AM.
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 15, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
After 3days and lots of phone calls to and from expedia. We are sorted.we asked if we could find availability at the hotel could we rebook and expedia refund us.they agreed to this as they had no availability at this hotel.we called disney direct and they only rooms they had left were castle club . eventually expedia agreed to this room and also very kindly put my sister in castle club also im so glad because my eldest is in her room and I didnt want seperating with castle club being on its own floor.or seperating in different hotels.
I am over the moon because its makes the trip even more special for my sister and kids.my sis has mobility issues so the easy access will be great.
But in all honesty I would have rather not have gone through the stress of the last few days I was more than happy to be staying at the dlh anyway.
Cant wait to surprise everyone !
Nice one, :-)
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 15, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

That's great. We had a look in DLH yesterday and it looks fab. DD and I both said how wonderful it would be to stay castle club there!
Have a lovely trip x
Old 21 Nov 15, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tsoski
slightly serious Dibber

Great result! Enjoy every minute of your holiday!
Tsoski is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 15, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone im getting really excited now its the thought of seeing my sisters face !
Ive kept the dlh secret since june and now castle club too !
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread