Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Mar 16, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Your favourite non ride things to do?

Hi guys , aside from the rides , what do you enjoy doing in the parks ?

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Eating at the Rainforest Cafe. Love it there!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
daisy and ruby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The art classes, and stitch live.
daisy and ruby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Listening to the little 'noises' on Main Street - like the Dentist clinic lol!

Exploring the covered walkways either side of Main St and all the information and photos they hold.

Sitting down on a bench on the hub and people watching.

I know it's kind of a ride, but riding the Main Street railroad all the way round the stations.

If you're not scared of heights and the weather is right, then have a go in Panoramagique on Lake Disney at the Village. I haven't been in all the times I've visited - we tried once or twice but weather was no good - lick of wind and they won't lift off.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

It's just outside the parks but I love Cafe Fantasia in the Disneyland Hotel. It's expensive but a relaxing break from the parks in a lovely setting.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Also love having tea at Cafe Fantasia. We love shopping, parades, character spotting, people watching, just soaking up all the atmosphere.

I've been to DLP 10 times and never done the art class - making sure I do it this time round! I do however love browsing at all the art, I spent a good 30 minutes or so in there last time - just seeing bits i'd never really noticed before!
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchfan626
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I love soaking in the atmosphere & people watching.
Eating in Blue Lagoon!
I love walking through the village & having a look around the shops.
1995 WDW (offsite) , 1998 DLP (Newport Bay Club), 2001, 2002, 2003 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2004 WDW (offsite), 2005 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2007 WDW (Grand Floridian), 2008 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2011 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne), 2015 DLP (Hotel Hew York), May 2016 DLP (Newport Bay Club), December 2016 DLP (Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Room), April 2017 WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge), June 2019 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne), August 2019 DLP (Vienna Dream Castle), December 2019 DLP (Magic Circus)
Stitchfan626 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

Depending on the age of your party visiting the various resort hotels and having a drink in the bar. I particularly like wandering round the Disneyland Hotel and visiting the bar and shop.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
daisy and ruby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We did the art class twice loved it so much. If you ask as you go in to class you can keep the drawing that the teacher draws. We didn't realise until someone else asked and we were first in q. Its a nice free souvenir.
daisy and ruby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

my favourite people-watching spot in DLP is in Frontierland, anywhere around the riverboat landing. Lots of benches/chairs around, grab a coffee and enjoy, its lovely .

And I agree with others, you could easily do a day on its own checking out the window displays in the parks, Village and hotels.

Edited at 10:31 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread