Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 24 Dec 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinythepanda View Post
Hi, I have just booked the annual pass rate for HR for Monday 17th Feb $314 plus tax.
I’ve seen this - I’m tempted to book
Does anyone know if they reduce further if you wait a bit longer? I’m just asking because I looked and HRH was really cheap for Christ eve!
Old 24 Dec 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinythepanda
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Last year we stayed at RP but it was exactly the same as this price. So I don’t they come down. It’s a bank holiday on Monday 17th Feb so is quite a busy week.
Tinythepanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Does anyone know if they reduce further if you wait a bit longer? I’m just asking because I looked and HRH was really cheap for Christ eve!
You can cancel online fairly late on, check but I think it’s 5 days before. You can rebook if prices reduce closer to the time.
We got portofinio for $250 in July booking a few days before.
Old 24 Dec 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

they don't reduce in price

what does reduce, is availablity

AP rates are not good for the whole hotel. They only have a set number of rooms under the APH rates
they may only just have 1 or 2 open for your dates, so when they're gone, they're gone. It's first come, first served.

cancellation policies are, penalty free cancellation if you cancel before 6pm (hotel time) 5 days before check in

you will need to pay a deposit of roughly one night + taxes. If stay is one night, you'll need to pay the full amount.

Edited at 01:52 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I’ve just booked a room at portofino bay for one night in May it gave me an annual discount rate so I booked it then and there works out about £300 for the night which includes all the taxes which I’m very happy with, to get the annual pass discount you must provide your annual pass and ID, not stayed here before it’s always been royal Pacific but it was working out more expensive than portofino bay
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just wondering what kind of rates people have booked with for July (summer hols)
Old 20 Feb 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Just wondering what kind of rates people have booked with for July (summer hols)
£250 for portofino last July. £313 - £327 for hard rock garden room last July first week in July.

I summer dates out at all yet I believe. But October dates are available strangely enough or they were. We booked last March for hard rock and a few days before we went for portofino.

We have club level at rpr booked for a week with Expedia in July but it’s free cancellation so I’m looking for July rates too just in case it’s cheaper but I’m not sure I saw club level at rpr last year and rooms on aph rate were released way after the other 2.

Edited at 08:03 PM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
£250 for portofino last July. £313 - £327 for hard rock garden room last July first week in July.

I summer dates out at all yet I believe. But October dates are available strangely enough or they were. We booked last March for hard rock and a few days before we went for portofino.

We have club level at rpr booked for a week with Expedia in July but it’s free cancellation so I’m looking for July rates too just in case it’s cheaper but I’m not sure I saw club level at rpr last year and rooms on aph rate were released way after the other 2.
Thanks for the info
I saw quite a good price on hotels.com for our dates at RPR and using money off using Tesco Clubcard it made comparable - however, I could use those for a booking elsewhere for later in our holiday- just trying to decide

Edited at 09:17 PM.
lottiesmum0 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
For our dates the AP rate was useless as it was only on a upgraded room & ended up with a standard one through BA
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List