Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 24 Jan 20, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Sianeese, I’m not sure how you spell her name has just gone up in my estimations!
I don’t like her but she made the right choice. Fair play to her.

DLP NBC - 2008, DLP SL- 2009, DLP SL, 2010.
AKL - 2014, POR - 2016
Pookie3101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Glad it's Connaugh thats gone. he might have the looks but his personality didn't shine through. I thought he came across as boring. Things seem to be hotting up a bit now. Glad Siannese saved Nas.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Don’t really like any of the girls. I was totally puzzled what Paige got the hump about last night not least because I really struggled to understand her. I think I’d have sat and chewed my water bottle like her guy did cos I was clueless to what she was ranting about. I really like him! She is lovely and I think they’d make an ok couple but she needs to calm down and get a grip.
Don’t like saunagh or whatever she is called. She is calm at the moment while she seems to be safe with Callum but she is a pain.
Siannese don’t like her at all and although I’m not keen on Rebecca I think fair play to her she likes him and she had to make a choice - I would’ve picked Connor with a C though.
I actually wasn’t keen on the twins when they were in but I don’t mind her now she is not as b****y as the other girls but I do think her and Siannese have snaked between the other girls and Rebecca at times.
Connor is awful - but to be fair so is Sophie so whatever!
Does that leave anyone 😂😂
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I don’t think we’re seeing enough footage of when they just sit around chatting, it’s all drama drama drama! And the chats we do see are very staged by the production team. I like the layout of the summer villa, this one is too big and spread out, I hate the stairs!

Rebecca doesn’t seem like she wants to be friends with the girls, she’s playing the game and it’s very obvious. Not a fan. I can’t see her making a career out of being an ex-islander like some of the others have.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Sianeese is really spitting her dummy out! Rebecca chose the man she wanted too, Sianeese should just get on with it, nothing to stop her trying to take him off Rebecca . No need for a song and dance about it all. After all it's love island not friends island. Rebecca has come to find a fella not girlfriends. At least it's getting going now.

Edited at 12:08 AM.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

The more I see and hear of Siannise the more I dislike her.
It’s a game so people will do anything to stay in. She’s well and truly spat her dummy out.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I can’t stand Rebecca, loved the drama tonight.
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Hoping Connor goes. Was happy with the lst couples... him or sianese would have been happy with. Drama queens the 2 of them
Old 27 Jan 20, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Yep , i hope Conner with the teeth goes. Not liking Sianeese at all.
Old 27 Jan 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Debsie25
Trying for More Ears

I don't mind which one goes. I find them both annoying and struggle to understand what they say, especially Sophie.

Don't like Rebecca, she's ruthless. Naz is lovely wish they'd send in a girl that is suited to him.