Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Feb 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
IckleSpickle
Proud to wear my Ears

The food was really good, not a fan of the table-sharing but the people we sat with more or less ignored us and left before we did so it wasn’t really a problem.

WDW:
Pop Feb 2007, Pop Aug 2008, POFQ Aug 2010, POR July 2018
DLP:
SL Jan 2006, Cheyenne Feb 2008, Cheyenne Feb 2009, Cheyenne Feb 2012
IckleSpickle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Clarkd3 View Post
That’s good to know! Can I ask how long the dinner experience lasted on average?
It really depends on how long you want to take

Trying to think back I suppose we have been seated for about 70 to 90 minutes

You could be less if you ate quicker

I certainly don't remember feeling rushed as its up to you how long you want to take
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Diveteam
a Friend of the DIBB

We like the food and the atmosphere with the band, but dislike the idea of the communal seating. We have been lucky the last time we went that the other family seated with us kept themselves to themselves.
Diveteam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We ate there for lunch and there was only around 10 people there! We were put on a table with an American couple who were on their honeymoon and we chatted a little to them and they were sociable. We enjoyed the food too. However, there was no entertainment at the 12 noon sitting which was disappointing. I don’t know if this is usual, or just because there wasn’t enough customers there.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Teppan Edo is IMO the best table service restaurant at Disney! It will be perfect for your age kids, or any age for that matter (you don’t need to talk to anyone else at either restaurant if you don’t want to, and won’t need to if you have your own little gang) I don’t fancy Biergarten at all, the food looks too beige and boring (sorry) for my liking. Just my opinion of course as I’m sure others love it. 😉

Kat

Edited at 05:36 PM.
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 05:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

We have dined here many times and never has an issue, I work with the public and, much to the annoyance of my kids, will talk/strike up a conversation with anyone.
Old 17 Feb 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Notte510
Trying for More Ears

Like others have posted, enjoyed the food, the show etc etc, wasn;t so keen on the sharing the tables, weren't really put on a table with people we would have much in common with. Spoke to them to be polite but felt forced.
Notte510 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We ate here in 2016, and whilst my dh & bro in law loved it, as they're big meat eaters, but the kids and I were not impressed, they barely ate anything, and none of us were keen on the table sharing. Me and the kids left them to it and went to watch Illuminations, waste of credits for us.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Biergarten traumatised me as a teen, to this day my family will never let me forget that I suggested it for lunch.
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Clarkd3
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hmm thanks for all your replies! Not convinced it will be a great last night meal after all!
I do want to stay in Epcot however for the fireworks!
Any other suggestions for picky teens, teppan edo already booked! DH and I like the look of the Mexican restaurant but not sure whether it’s plain enough for the girls! Decisions decisions!
Clarkd3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List