Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Feb 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
osmscs
Trading Disney Pins

MDE problems

Just wondered if anyone else was having the same issues as me with MDE. I cant look at the magic bands or delete reservations.
osmscs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Hi and welcome to The Dibb!

Yep, I've been having problems for about a week now, so infuriating. I'm going to give them a call next week if I'm still having the same problems x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Mine is playing up too. I’ve been making ADRs today, but trying to use MDE on the iPad is really glitchy. Every time I click away from the page to do anything else, it loses my plans. It will only let me look at 180+10 ADRs once I’ve logged back in again (even though I was never logged out.) So every time I want to look at a different restaurant, it only shows me dates up to 180 days, not 180+10, and I have to go through to log in again, then go all the way back through my search again.

It still says it’s logged in as me at the top, but when I click to see my plans, it makes me log in again. I have ‘Remember Me’ selected and it always says it’s logged in as me at the top, but it will only let me view ADRs as if I didn’t have an on-site stay linked. Then I log in again, and it shows me 180+10 for one restaurant, then goes back to 180 for the next. Grr!

(On the laptop, it happily lets me look at one restaurant after another, no problems (other than the laptop being a huge heavy block of a thing that keeps switching itself off if I don’t use it for two minutes - but that’s another story!))
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by osmscs View Post
Just wondered if anyone else was having the same issues as me with MDE. I cant look at the magic bands or delete reservations.
Yes there are widespread issues with MDE and have been particularly bad for a few weeks.

Which reservation have you tried to cancel? I have trouble cancelling some of mine, like dinner shows and strangely sci fi dine in.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
osmscs
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Yes there are widespread issues with MDE and have been particularly bad for a few weeks.

Which reservation have you tried to cancel? I have trouble cancelling some of mine, like dinner shows and strangely sci fi dine in.
Its any restaurant reservations. I have a few to cancel and none of them work. I get the following message :We were unable to delete this Dining Reservation. Please try again later.
osmscs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL44
Apprentice Imagineer

My app hasn’t worked since beginning of Feb when Disney did an update! I have been in touch with Disney they are aware of problems but not yet fixed xx
TINKERBELL44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Its any restaurant reservations. I have a few to cancel and none of them work. I get the following message :We were unable to delete this Dining Reservation. Please try again later.
I forgot to say, I cannot cancel any reservations on a website, no matter what browser. But I can cancel them on the app on my ipad, other than the dining shows and Sci Fi dine in. Have you tried the app?
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
osmscs
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I forgot to say, I cannot cancel any reservations on a website, no matter what browser. But I can cancel them on the app on my ipad, other than the dining shows and Sci Fi dine in. Have you tried the app?

Ill try the app.
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Ill try the app.
For those that I could not cancel at all, e.g. Fantasmic, ROL, I have found a solution. I make another reservation for random restaurant at the same time, when I am asked which to keep, I keep the new one so it replaces the dinner show. Then I go back to the app and cancel the new one. What a palaver, but it works!
Old 20 Feb 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Anyone still having problems with cancelling adr’s? I cannot cancel any on browser or app!
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List