Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jul 13, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Beautiful photos x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks
Imagineer

Tinks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Aww fantastic! X

DL California - 2018
WDW - 2017, 2016, 2015/2014, 2013/2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
DLP - 2005, 2015 , 2018
Tinks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
floridamo
Imagineer

Beautiful photo's , Congratulations
2005-Nikki Bird Kissimee
2009-Lake Buena Vista Resort & spa
2013-Disney Old Key West Resort
2016-Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019- Disney Animal kingdom Lodge
floridamo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

The weather was still cloudy and I had no idea if it had been decided to hold the ceremony outside. There was basically a big split in the sky on the way beautiful blue sky on our right and grey sky on our left.

As I'd never been to Cypress Grove I had no idea what direction we were heading but luck was on our side and kept heading in the direction of the sun!

The kids enjoyed watching Brave on the way whilst me and my Mum were hyperventilating lol

We arrived at the stunning Cypress Grove just after the others and we could see some of my guests all still entering the house.

We did a little drive around the block until they were all in. I tried to make my exit out of the limo as gracefully as I could - much harder than I had anticipated he he

We were asked to go into a room on the left as Rev Kev went through the ceremony. My Mum was a nervous wreck, and my MOH and sister were in tears! Not good when he was trying to explain what we had to do lol

Rev Kev was impressed with the paper bouquet I had made and took a picture of it, I explained that I have eczema on my face and didn't want to take any chances with flowers aggravating it on the day. It also meant so much as it was made out of my favourite book as a child - the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Before we knew it, it was time.

My sister Katie was the first of the bridesmaids to head up the aisle to the track 'I see the light' from Tangled.

Followed by Bethany and Romey.

Then we tried Harry the rebel on his own. He refused to wear his button hole, cravat and carry his 'Daddy, here comes Mummy' sign. Also unknown to me as I was still in the room within the house he had his shirt untucked! I have no clue why someone didn't tuck it in.
And so my little scruff ball headed off down the aisle...

or not...

Thankfully Aunty Jasmine (MOH) came to the rescue!

Next up was Georgia with the petals. She had been practicing this for some time but as she is only 4 I did have reservations that she would have some performance anxiety, and she did...

but only for a couple of seconds and then she scattered her petals perfectly...

until they ran out... he he

Then I heard that song I had been waiting so long to hear, When you wish upon a star. The doors opened and off we went...

I cleared the steps without falling in my heels, yay!

Aw bless my Mum she was so upset about having to wear her temporary cast, but she was in too much pain to remove it - I reassured her I really didn't care about her having it, but she was convinced it ruined the photos - you can barely see it!

The gazebo looked so romantic, Flowers by Lesley had done an amazing job.

I was so glad to see Seb, it made all my worries and fears melt away, and when I was up there with him it felt like it was just the two of us (even with Harry shouting Mama in the background ).

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ojoboots
Imagineer

Lovely photos but I started bubbling when I saw the pic of you and your mum I'm a big softie

Villa - Magic Landings 2006
Villa - Highgrove 2007
Villa - Formosa Gardens 2008
Villa - LWP/Windwood Bay 2009
Villa - Calabay Parc 2010
Villa - Highgate Park 2011
Villa - Vista Park 2012
Villa - Ridgewood Lakes 2013

ojoboots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Fab , blubbing here too x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Your wedding looks beautiful, and your bouquet was fabulous.
tigger48 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cruella2110
Excited about Disney

cruella2110's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I cried watching the video the posted, these photos have bought it all back. What a lovely creative person you are! It all looks so amazing!
Silver Creek Villa August 2013,
Sandy Ridge May 2016, Solterra June 2023.
cruella2110 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I'm crying as well. Beautiful photos . You looked stunning. Ps what video? I need to see lol xxx
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 13, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

The ceremony almost went without a hitch - Rev Kev called my Grandma Eileen instead of Ella and my sister forgot she was reading a poem - Yes I'll Marry You My Dear by Pam Ayres. I did send it to her about two months before! As she had forgotten, she had not rehearsed it and as it was now written lovely script writing she couldn't read it properly and said PMG instead of PMT - it was hilarious!

Bethany on the other hand read her poem so confidently, she was amazing, I was so proud.

The whole ceremony was beautiful and I loved the readings Rev Kev chose, they fitted so well.

We lit a candle in memory of Seb's Dad which was very emotional, I'm so glad I suggested this to Seb as its not really something he talks about as his Dad died when Seb was young but I'm glad he was a part of our day. We also mentioned Seb's brother Richard who couldn't come as he was awaiting a liver transplant, we knew he was watching on the webcast so we thought it would be nice for him to know we were thinking of him.
I read a poem to my Grandparents who couldn't make it, we are so close and it was a really hard decision to get married in the US without them so needless to say I almost broke down at this point. I had wondered if I could manage it in the planning stages, but felt it was something that had to be done by me to show my appreciation for everything they have done for me throughout my life.

Even with all the things we had included, the ceremony went so fast and before we knew it the violins at the beginning of Viva la Vida - Coldplay were playing and Rev Kev was pronouncing us Mr and Mrs Sebastian Wood.

As we had the webcast Carrie came up with the fabulous idea that we should have our first dance under the gazebo so the folks back home could watch.

Our first dance was to Take That - Rule the World. Me and Seb got a bit embarrassed half way through, you know when usually others would join you on the dance floor so I invited the kids to dance. Harry and Beth came in no problems but Georgia wouldn't - spoil sport! Poor Beth was very emotional at this point.

The girls signed the marriage certificate, which I thought was a lovely touch. This was suggested by Rev Kev as I had no idea that they would be allowed to do this. It made them feel a bit more involved and cheered Bethany up

Next we had a few group shots before heading back inside for the cake cutting. Just before we went in Me and Seb did a quick message through the webcam to everyone watching back home. We only really went for this option so Seb's brother could see it as I really didn't think may others would watch it. Still, I put a link on my Facebook and since I've got back I'm so surprised at the number of people who tuned in to watch it - great value for money in my opinion.

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread