Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Jun 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile Pet insurance?

How much should I be looking to pay for both the pup and kitty?

Who do you use for your insurance?

I’ve looked at a couple of quotes and they’re both over £200. Does this sound about right?
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are with Direct Line’s Advanced Policy it was £107.28 per month for our Labrador 3, Terrier 1 and a cat of 11. We’ve just added another pet to the policy so not sure what it is now. We did have our Lab with Pet Plan as a puppy but it got more expensive. We have no complaints with Direct Line at all.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Just for tilly we pay just over £300 per year. She has had two operations though and she is 10. So I doubt I would get it cheaper. Might try though. We go through Tesco pet insurance.
Just check how much the insurance will cover because a couple of years ago Tilly did her cruciate ligament and hit a couple of thousand 😱 luckily she was covered
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Forgot to ask, how is Bella doing ?
Has she settled yet? Puppies are like babies and generally cry all night lol. Tilly cried for a whole week in the night!
How is the kitty getting on with her?
I think we need more photos 😂😂😂
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

She’s so cute but definitely knows who she belongs to.
I’ve been at work the last couple of days so elliot has been home alone with her and when Ive took her out in the garden she just sits pining at the door til Elliot appears lol.
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

My main mission at the moment is to get her house trained. Keep taking her outside and we have puppy pads down but no interest in either yet lol
Old 25 Jun 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

I pay £30 a month with Lifetime Pet Cover for 2 cats, one is 11 and one is 9. Before I shopped around we were with PetPlan (got a month free from our breeder) and just let it roll over, and it got to almost £80 a month. Just goes to show if you shop around you can get it a lot cheaper.

You can choose your yearly limit (ours is £4k per cat) but any pre-existing conditions aren't covered. However we did have to put out first ever claim in a few months ago for over £500 and they paid up no problems.

I just found them using a price comparison tool.

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I pay £34 a month for 2 cats with the best cover from More than. It covers each cat for a large amount of money each year and has life time cover.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Our mixed breed dog is nine years old and has no health problems and we pay £23 pm with Tesco. We do have to shop around and change each year though as otherwise the costs go up drastically.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List