Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Feb 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I think the Dibb has always had contraversial posters who like to stir the pot, they seem to come and go,some are the same people who reinvent themselves. I think most forums are the same though,
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

What actually happens if you add someone to an ignore list? Do you not see their posts?

Edited at 10:23 AM.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I think the Dibb has always had contraversial posters who like to stir the pot, they seem to come and go,some are the same people who reinvent themselves. I think most forums are the same though,
Good summary Linda 👍🏽

Edited at 10:24 AM.
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

If this thread was generated partly in response to my part in the 'Phillip Schofield' thread last night, then if anyone thinks I was in the wrong then I apologise.
Maybe my explanations weren't succinct or worded well enough for the other poster ( or others reading along ) to fully understand what I was trying to say.
I felt deeply offended by what I was called and will be taking it up with the admin.
But again apologies if I wasn't clear enough in what I was trying to say
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We live in a funny old World and of course the dynamics of the population are reflected on here as well.

As Geoffa used to say to me - type it up, have a read, then delete it before posting.

This just goes to show how standards of behaviour differ and what one person considers acceptable another doesn't.

Worth a read and a chuckle.

bbc/news/uk-wales-51400247

Basically a fight over gravy in a Toby Carvery.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
I am one of the 3 or 4 "bleeding hearts liberals" on here - I am happy to "own" my label. We get ripped to shreds left and right but generally I find that if a point is put politely, then most responses are polite.
I would have thought it would have got better now Brexit has been sorted. I see they have now moved on to bashing the BBC😀
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

It a shame that quite frankly some thuggish posting in the Philip S thread last night by one individual in particular got the thread closed (but I still sit here and wonder why a story of a famous guy coming out was left in TV &Film and not moved to Chat - I felt it was like got tucked away in the background and to be honest that upset me more as a proud gay guy . It was an immensely important thread to many now locked ! Bizarre

Edited at 10:43 AM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I would have thought it would have got better now Brexit has been sorted. I see they have now moved on to bashing the BBC😀
“They” ?

The BBC are quite topical atm. As is the Labour Party leadership are you saying these subjects shouldn’t be discussed? (Within forum rules)
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Discussing the BBC, people are just giving their opinions.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
User cp

On left

Edit ignore list
Where is the user cp found?
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread