Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Aug 19, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
tory79
Excited about Disney

Wot, no Disney?! August 2019 Day 7

Half way! Sadly for me this always means I start thinking about going home 😫

The boys slept in a bit until nearly 7 after their late night. I was up and hustling everyone to get ready fairly quickly though as I was super excited for today, Disney Springs! The first time our feet would land on Disney ground this trip. The boys had a special holiday breakfast of cheesecake which they were very happy about!

So we were up and out at 9:15. Disney Springs doesn’t open until 10 but we arrived about 9:35 and parked up in Orange. We headed out and just had a little wander until the shops opened, and I made dh do annoying things like take photos of me in front of an empty World Of Disney.

We headed straight in here when it opened. I really love Disney merchandise. We spent around an hour in here, no mean feat with the boys in tow! We bought them each a matching Disney snacks T-shirt, a beauty and the beast cushion some toy buses for ds2 and some cookies for DS1. Very restrained! We’ve efficiently packed our shopping away so I don’t have photos sadly!
Then we headed round to the coop. I love it in here. I tried on the Disney snacks dress which is just gorgeous but sadly they didn’t have it in my size. Dh bought a phone case for his friend. From here we went over to the Christmas Shop to choose our annual decoration. We last came in November 2018 and everything was pretty much the same so I guess they maybe haven’t got the new stuff for Christmas 2019 in yet? Anyway, we still found one, a sparkly Father Christmas hat with Mickey ears. We are coming for a week in December (no kids!) so will likely pick something else up then.

Lunchtime! Dh was keen to return to Blaze Pizza so this is where we went. Such good pizzas! Only downside was I chose the garlic pesto sauce which was yum but quite oily and kept dripping on my hands. I won’t bore you with all our pizza topping choices!

All very good and cost just over $40 for 3 large pizzas and 2 refillable drinks.

Then we set off back to the shops. Again in no particular order we went to Lucky Brand where dh got some shorts and another couple of tshirts. Disney Style where I coveted many things but just didn’t think they’d suit me. Vera Bradley - nothing purchased. Uniqlo - nothing purchased. Then Ever After jewellery - I was keen to buy a really nice subtle Disney necklace. I found one and dh said he would get it as part of my birthday present for the end of the month - it’s this one by Chrislu, I love it.

He also bought me the new Loungfly Castle rucksack. What a lucky girl I am!

We were pretty much done with shopping by this point so just one more Disney Springs essential - Ghiardellis of course. I had an Ocean Beach - sea salt caramel sundae. Dh had his usual mint bliss sundae and the boys both had chocolate ice cream. This was mine

I also popped back to the Co-op to buy a Magic Kingdom top I’d been dithering over.

Then we made our way back to the car park and headed out to Walmart to pick up a few extra bits. Nothing exciting, just more milk etc. We also got some melatonin gummies as I’m keen to try this on our return!

We had been planning on going to Longhorns for tea but we’re still full from pizza and ice cream. Back to Cabana Bay and the boys had sandwiches and the rest of their cheesecake for tea. Dh and I also had cheesecake for tea - well why not.

Back to universal tomorrow!

Edited at 01:18 AM.
tory79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Kezza632
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Loving your trip reports !
Kezza632 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List