Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 9 Mar 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
pamatt
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Kennedy Space Centre advice

Hi, we're looking at having a day at Kennedy Space Centre in December. We'll be staying at Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando without a car.
Never been before, 2 adults and a 17 Yr old - all advice welcomed!
I understand that you can get a ticket with transport included? Presume this would give us enough time to have a decent look around?
pamatt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

A few years back I booked transport through Viator (which turned out to be through Florida Dolphin tours if I don't remember wrongly) to get from WDW to KSC. They picked me up from WDW and dropped me off at Rosen Inn at Pointe (if I'm not wrong), where the bus to KSC departed from. So might be worth checking to see if there is still a direct transport option you can book to go from Rosen Inn at Pointe to KSC.

When I booked that they had options of transport only, or transport + various ticket options. If transport only you would need to buy/pick up tickets from KSC yourself; if + various ticket options they were giving the tickets out on the bus. That particular transport option was timed to get to KSC in the morning, and left around 5pm, so I think I had around 7 hours to wander around KSC which was enough time to get a decent look around. There was definitely stuff I didn't see, but I felt overall that I had seen enough to make it a good day out...
Old 9 Mar 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pamatt View Post
Hi, we're looking at having a day at Kennedy Space Centre in December. We'll be staying at Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando without a car.
Never been before, 2 adults and a 17 Yr old - all advice welcomed!
I understand that you can get a ticket with transport included? Presume this would give us enough time to have a decent look around?
We’ve just booked KSC tickets including return transport from Orlando Attractions, there is a choice of pick up spots listed and it tell you the pick up times as well x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
hollypop
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We booked a trip with Travel Republic that picked us up from the Swan or Dolphin (can't remember which!). It was £104 for two adults. We had loads of time - dropped off at KSC about 10am and back at Disney at about 5:30/6. It was plenty of time to see everything; we took our time, saw the exhibits and had lunch, and by the time we were naturally finishing up it was time to hop back on the bus.
hollypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

When we go in May we have booked with "Bill Murray" the guy whos doing our pickups from the airport aswell, he charges $120 for a day - he picks you up and only you, he then takes you to Kennedy and waits for the whole day for you then you come back via Coco beach and then back to Rosen inn at Pointe, heard alot of good things about him on facebook with how good his services are.
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List