Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 10 Apr 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
We’d love to ‘pay the price’ - Tim’s our favourite blogger, but as we flew in on Friday, him and Jenn have flown to Disneyland 🙄

On the other hand, we often also watch Kyle Pallo’s daily Disney blogs and on our first day on Saturday we bumped into him at HS. We ‘jumped around’ in Monday’s vlog on YouTube.
thanks for that - another vlogger I'm now addicted to .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
They both seem very sweet, likeable people.

Does anyone know what they do for jobs - I'd love to know.
Tim has said in previous videos that he has another job besides YouTube, he's always kept it quite vague as I believe he works with children in some capacity.

He hasn't mentioned it in a while so perhaps he doesn't do that any more.

Jenn edits all the videos.
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by pinkstargirl View Post
Tim has said in previous videos that he has another job besides YouTube, he's always kept it quite vague as I believe he works with children in some capacity.

He hasn't mentioned it in a while so perhaps he doesn't do that any more.

Jenn edits all the videos.
Seem to remember Jen saying that she was once an Assistant Manager in a retail shop .
Maybe now they are so popular they no longer have to work apart from their Vlog.
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by goodevans View Post
Seem to remember Jen saying that she was once an Assistant Manager in a retail shop .
Maybe now they are so popular they no longer have to work apart from their Vlog.
Pretty sure in a more recent Q&A they said its both their full time jobs now.

Looks like they are off to Disneyland on a comped trip at the mo from their Instagram! I kind of thought they would be going when Galaxys Edge opens there end of May but maybe not if they are going now?
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh my gosh amazing I love him!
Old 10 Apr 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AntonyJ View Post
I do not watch them all the time but dip in when the title of one interests me - thought have seen their Japan ones - but did catch one titled something like "Answering the questions we never answer" and it was quite sad to hear about Jen's issues having children, hinting at some of the darker side of vlogging as folks contacted their friends and family etc - but they are a great couple and would love to meet them on a visit and chat to them for a few mins.
I’ll try and find that one, I’ve seen Jen have a few twitter arguments it seems she has taken some things quite personally as you would expect with some of the stuff. There was a twitter account objectifying her a while back and it really got to her it seemed
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Keep ya eyes peeled if anyone is in dlp as thats where they are today
Old 10 Apr 19, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Keep ya eyes peeled if anyone is in dlp as thats where they are today
They are in California

Disneyland yesterday and it looks like Disney Studio tour today, all hosted by Disney.

I do wish Disney didn’t do this though as I find it harder to believe a viewpoint when it’s all paid for
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
nolypops83
VIP Dibber

YouTube is their full time job, Tim mostly films and Jen does the editing. Tim used to work at the Orlando Science Centre I believe.
Old 10 Apr 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes, Tim films the videos and Jenn does all the editing which is why she’s not always in them as then she’d have to film and come back and edit and she’s mentioned that it takes hours to edit them down.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List