Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 10 Mar 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

DD and I have watched a few of these in bed today. She's only 7 and I explained that Disney gave them them the hotel/food etc for free. She was super impressed that they like Tim and Jen so much to do that

I then said 'Do you prefer videos of Tim on his own or when they are together'

She said she likes them together because they love each other but Jen talks to much and Tim just gets on with the good stuff, like going on rides
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Clamshell View Post
I don’t understand that kind of mentality. Surely, if you don’t like what someone is doing anymore, just stop watching, unsubscribe, find someone else that you prefer.

To go as far as trolling someone is bizarre (and far too much energy spent on someone you apparently don’t like).

I think they do a great job. Their blogs are generally very slick - much more so than a lot of the others. I think a lot of the negativity is jealousy as let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to be invited to Disney, all expenses paid! That’s living the dream!
Trolling is such a despicable thing to do but I just imagine some sad lonely individual who has probably alienated all their real friends. Having a disagreement on a forum or social media is one thing but intentionally being nasty to someone you don’t know because it brings you pleasure is beyond my understanding.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

I've never been a huge huge Trackers fan where I'd watch all their videos everytime they posted, but always found some of them to be very good.

I watched one the other day where they were 'hosted' and not interested in that at all - other YouTubers / websites do that kcuh better (for example id much rather watch a DIS hosted video) .

I think the charm of them was that they just did and posted what they wanted and what they thoughts others would like - which obviously worked.. the second you start getting all the freebies that element of it changes so I do wonder if they will be as popular going forward as others do those bits better.

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Mobile

I much rather they be given ‘Disney feeebies’ when it’s clear they have worked hard making videos for a long time compared to some of the other ‘influencers’ I see on Instagram who just just on the Disney bandwagon for the sake of it. I can think of one one in particular who very rarely mentiones Disney until she gets a freebie from them but had a lot of followers which must draw Disney in! Xx
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List