Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Apr 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The crowd level sounds blissful, two rides on Forbidden Journey?! So lucky! Although my stomach could probably only manage one.

I agree Spiderman is better than Transformers, I’ve only ridden Transformers once and I thought it was just a rip-off.

As soon as you said DS vetoed Hulk as first ride of the day, I knew today wasn’t going to be the day. Nik and I were just talking about this over dinner actually (in reference to me riding ToT), I’ve decided it’s probably easiest to go there first thing in the morning and get it over and done with. That said, you are never, ever getting me on Hulk.

So nice that DF was allowed into the Passholder lounge, really great service from Universal, and not what I would have expected.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
I'm with your DS, I've never braved the hulk. Donuts all look delicious.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great day👍
Thanks

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The crowd level sounds blissful, two rides on Forbidden Journey?! So lucky! Although my stomach could probably only manage one.

I agree Spiderman is better than Transformers, I’ve only ridden Transformers once and I thought it was just a rip-off.

As soon as you said DS vetoed Hulk as first ride of the day, I knew today wasn’t going to be the day. Nik and I were just talking about this over dinner actually (in reference to me riding ToT), I’ve decided it’s probably easiest to go there first thing in the morning and get it over and done with. That said, you are never, ever getting me on Hulk.

So nice that DF was allowed into the Passholder lounge, really great service from Universal, and not what I would have expected.
The park was really quiet, we totally made the most of that.

Do you not like ToT, it is one of my favourite disney rides, the last few years I've had to ride it alone as ds has always chickened out of this as well. Surely this time he will manage it. I read it is hard to get a fastpass for at the moment as they are refurbishing one side. You can do it, have you seen the funny little movie? That might help, then you can concentrate on the theming rather than the ride.

Again I'd say I think the service at Universal just keeps getting better, we encountered a fair few fantastic team members this trip.

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
I'm with your DS, I've never braved the hulk. Donuts all look delicious.
The Hulk is my favourite!
Old 29 Apr 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
The park was really quiet, we totally made the most of that.

Do you not like ToT, it is one of my favourite disney rides, the last few years I've had to ride it alone as ds has always chickened out of this as well. Surely this time he will manage it. I read it is hard to get a fastpass for at the moment as they are refurbishing one side. You can do it, have you seen the funny little movie? That might help, then you can concentrate on the theming rather than the ride.

Again I'd say I think the service at Universal just keeps getting better, we encountered a fair few fantastic team members this trip.
I've never done ToT

I did RnRC for the first time last year and was keen to do ToT too, but I bottled it in the end. I am determined that I'll manage it this year.

It would be interesting to see how many Universal CMs have work experience at Disney, I'd bet they have some stories to tell.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another brilliant day with lots done

Joan
Old 4 May 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another brilliant day with lots done

Joan
Thanks Joan, we couldn't help but take advantage of such a reasonably quiet day at the parks.
Old 5 May 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

OMG the Trolls! Dd was reading over my shoulder (instead of going to sleep &#128580 and she nearly lost it seeing Princess Poppy. So cool. Hope we can see them next year!
Fab day. Cowfish and doughnuts 😋😋😋😋 Thanks for sharing.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
OMG the Trolls! Dd was reading over my shoulder (instead of going to sleep &#128580 and she nearly lost it seeing Princess Poppy. So cool. Hope we can see them next year!
Fab day. Cowfish and doughnuts 😋😋😋😋 Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome. The trolls were great, Guy Diamond is hilaroius with his pumping glitter. If you do go see them its worth being there before they come out as the music comes on and they do a wee dance routine.
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I knew Cat In The Hat used to spin! I said to Mr Grump I thought it span when I had been with my parents but thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. Why was it stopped do you know? I think it needs it to make it a bit more fun.

Oh no, I really thought DS would have gone on The Hulk

Where about's is the lounge, I tried to look for it in May but couldn't find it be nice just to get a bit of aircon.

I love the ET photos ... ET ride is dated but it's a golden oldie I love it, but then I love ET too

Oh I didn't realise you could request a tour of MIB, it looked really good and well done on the scores!

Cowfish looked lovely, although strange the server expected no tip. I've read a lot about this on FB groups and I think it may be because quite a few British don't believe in tipping. But then again servers shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

Another fab day Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I knew Cat In The Hat used to spin! I said to Mr Grump I thought it span when I had been with my parents but thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. Why was it stopped do you know? I think it needs it to make it a bit more fun.

Oh no, I really thought DS would have gone on The Hulk

Where about's is the lounge, I tried to look for it in May but couldn't find it be nice just to get a bit of aircon.

I love the ET photos ... ET ride is dated but it's a golden oldie I love it, but then I love ET too

Oh I didn't realise you could request a tour of MIB, it looked really good and well done on the scores!

Cowfish looked lovely, although strange the server expected no tip. I've read a lot about this on FB groups and I think it may be because quite a few British don't believe in tipping. But then again servers shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

Another fab day Xx
The Cat in the Hat used to spin and it was a wee bit wild I don't know when they changed it but we first took DS in 2013 and it was still spinning then. I don't know if they changed it to make it more child friendly or if something happened.

The MIB tour was fun, I believe there is a Mummy one as well.