Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Apr 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Fawkes
Helping Mickey

Will We Actually Get There 2019 - Day 9 - Hollywood Studios

Today marked the start of MUCH busier parks than our first week.
We were up breakfasted and arrived at Hollywood Studios at just after 9. Again we couldn't get disabled parking so payed for preferred, and discovered it had gone up to $50 because it was now the holidays.

We headed first to Toy Story Land as our first fastpass was Toy Story Mania, I think we all loved this ride. Such a simple concept but really good fun. Sadly I was rubbish at it, I was beaten by everyone DD included.

Next we headed towards Rock & Roller Coaster, this had a 60min wait and the single rider line was just as long so we decided to give it a miss and instead wandered back having a photo stop on the way.

We then headed to our second fastpass, Beauty & the Beast, this is DD's favourite Disney film and she was enthralled from start to finish. I must say I really enjoyed it to, very good stage show.

We the split into 2 groups again. Me, uncle, mum and BIL decided to queue for Tower of Terror. DH, DD and auntie headed back to Toy Story Land to do Alien Swirling Saucers. TOT was an hour wait and I seem to remember the ride being a lot longer in the past.

We then met up for lunch again at the Backlot Express, think I had a burger, again!
Then we headed for Muppet Vision 3D. I like this as there is rarely a massive queue and it's always quite amusing. There was a woman sat in front of us with what i'm sure was a wig on and I was getting very nervous when DD kept reaching out for the 3D things.

Then it was time for our last fastpass of the day, Star Tours. This was a good ride except for the fact we had a group of girls in the same car as us who screamed the whole way through the ride from when it started moving to when it stopped, I didn't find it that scary.

By this point it was really hot and very busy so we decided to call it a day. We headed back to the villa via Walmart to stock up on salad and a cooked chicken for dinner.
Fawkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Love tower of terror! Great day at HS
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

A fun day at Hollywood Studios-expensive parking!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List