Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 Apr 19, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Notte510
Trying for More Ears

I don't even remember looking out the window, or wanting too, although we had a view of the car park so maybe thats why.
Notte510 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
I checked back in to the website about 45 mins ago and saw that standard rooms with 2 queens were available at CSR so am jumping ship. Just off the phone to Disney and have switched resort. Am really happy as it was my first choice
But emmafleur - standard room now available at POFQ for my dates so might be there for yours.
Fab thanks just tried phoning and there’s a 90 minute wait 😪
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
I checked back in to the website about 45 mins ago and saw that standard rooms with 2 queens were available at CSR so am jumping ship. Just off the phone to Disney and have switched resort. Am really happy as it was my first choice

But emmafleur - standard room now available at POFQ for my dates so might be there for yours.
Thank you for the heads up! Took me ages to get through but downgraded to a POFQ standard room, upgraded to DDP so no need to pay the amendment fee and she added on the $100 gift card that didn’t go on originally. Woo hoo! 🎉
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The Garden!... Sorry couldn't resist

Without a balcony I don't really see the point as it's "just" a view out of the window IYKWIM
Sd
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
The Garden!... Sorry couldn't resist

Without a balcony I don't really see the point as it's "just" a view out of the window IYKWIM
Sd
And not even directly out of the window. There’s a walkway which runs the length of each block of rooms and the door to each room leads off the walkway. So to see the view you have to leave the room and look at it from the walkway. When I stayed there last year I had the net curtains shut the whole time for privacy. This year is a bucket list stay at Beach Club, a one-off. However I love POFQ and it’s a deal breaker for me. From next year onwards if I can’t get POFQ then I won’t go. I don’t want to spend my hard earned money on a hotel which will feel second best to me. Thankfully I’ve managed to get a standard room there for my dates next year – 13th to 24th September.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by emmafleur View Post
Thank you for the heads up! Took me ages to get through but downgraded to a POFQ standard room, upgraded to DDP so no need to pay the amendment fee and she added on the $100 gift card that didn’t go on originally. Woo hoo! 🎉
Delighted you got sorted!
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List